EZGO carb adjustment.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EZGO carb adjustment.

Ok guys I have a question I have a ezgo txt with a Robbin 295cc engine I installed a new carb but I can't figure out how to freaking adjust the stupid thing for it to run correctly

Anyone have any info or experience on these need some help before I burn this thing down. Lol

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would think it would come pre set. I have the same engine and my carb was acting up. Took it off cleaned it pretty good but still not quite right. Where did you order your new carb from? Did you try to clean your old one?

What is it doing exactly because it might be your fuel pump. Mine had a crack in the Diaphragm

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
      I would think it would come pre set. I have the same engine and my carb was acting up. Took it off cleaned it pretty good but still not quite right. Where did you order your new carb from? Did you try to clean your old one?

What is it doing exactly because it might be your fuel pump. Mine had a crack in the Diaphragm

I ordered a carb and a fuel pump from amazon I have no idea what is going on don't really see any adjustment screws that I can see either. Runs great with the choke on.

Comment

Buggies gone wild. You might find help there.

Love my TXT's.

Comment

Check the valves there is no adjustments on the carb. The setting is .4 both intake and exhaust

Comment

If you need the diagram to show you how I can text it to you

Comment

Originally posted by Willis1967 View Post
              If you need the diagram to show you how I can text it to you

Yes sir that would be great.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X