Camp Bullis 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by L C View Post
    Didn't get drawn this year. Good luck everyone.
    If you're having trouble with tuning your broadheads, I've heard good things about RamCat fixed blades, but I haven't tried them yet. Have fun. Go Aggies!
    Bad luck on the draw. I've heard about those broadheads. Might have to check them out.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Didn't have time to brush it in, but this is what I'm going with. I brought two cameras out but forgot one needed 8 batteries! Also need some ideas for relatively cheaply mounting a cam where trees are scarce.

Anyone else have pics of their setup?

Comment

Originally posted by 1337hunter View Post

Didn't have time to brush it in, but this is what I'm going with. I brought two cameras out but forgot one needed 8 batteries! Also need some ideas for relatively cheaply mounting a cam where trees are scarce.

Anyone else have pics of their setup?

Academy has a nice trail cam mount/stand for $25. No trees required.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by msims6288 View Post
          Academy has a nice trail cam mount/stand for $25. No trees required.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
          Thanks I'll check it out!

Comment

Go to lowes or a feed store and get some fence T-Posts for a couple bucks each thats what i use works fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I couldn't wait to check the cam, so I went out today and found some nice surprises. I had this same buck on camera last year. What a difference one season makes.
              Attached Files

Comment

I couldn't wait to check the cam, so I went out today and found some nice surprises. I had this same buck on camera last year. What a difference one season makes.
                Nice! I went out today to put up another cam. A few doe over the last 48 hours. Nothing that exciting yet though. Good stuff.

Comment

Thats a nice ones for sure.

Comment

Msimms6288 thanks so much for the Intel. I'm all setup except cutting some lanes and brushing in the blind that will have to wait till next weekend. I have a heart condition that really limits what I can get done. Thanks again for the help God bless and good luck to you.

Comment

Super nice buck.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbousmc View Post
                        Msimms6288 thanks so much for the Intel. I'm all setup except cutting some lanes and brushing in the blind that will have to wait till next weekend. I have a heart condition that really limits what I can get done. Thanks again for the help God bless and good luck to you.

Jim if you need a little help throw a shout out a few days prior and we can assist you brother. Just let us know.

Comment

Originally posted by MilMan View Post
                          Jim if you need a little help throw a shout out a few days prior and we can assist you brother. Just let us know.

Yes sir. Standing by if you need a hand.

Comment

Holy smokes! That buck is out at Bullis? I've been here since Nov of 2014 and never even considered putting in for the draw out there. I could just kick myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbousmc View Post
                              Anytime you need some help I have most Fridays off

Comment

Gentleman thank you so much, you are truly brothers in arms, and now brothers in hunting, people don't understand there is bond between us as hunters that may not be as unbreakeable as veteran but is definately there none the less. I appreciate the offers for sure but I should be ok from here out got all the bigs things done. But the generosity off everyone's time is a great gift. Thank you all.

On another note Sims that Buck is huge and I've never been good at scoring them but I'd say atleast mid 160's awesome just awesome buck.

Comment

Working...
                                X