• Show
Clear All

Johnson 2016

#nevertrump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post

Gary Johnson endorses #BlackLivesMatter
      Just another reason to vote None of the Above!!

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
        Just another reason to vote None of the Above!!
        I don't understand why so many people hate the "black lives matter" campaign.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texasnavy05 View Post
          I don't understand why so many people hate the "black lives matter" campaign.

Surely you are joking?

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
            Surely you are joking?

no...serious question. i dont get it.

Comment

Johnson

no...serious question. i dont get it.

Because they are annoying and protest for no good reason. Half the time during the protest they act like hooligans. It's a horrible racist organization and should be looked down upon like the KKK. Not to mention they like to intimidate people when they get into large groups of people.

Next time there is a cop shooting and BLM shows up to protest make sure you get on periscope and check it some live feeds.

Last edited by Black Ice; 08-05-2016, 05:09 PM.

Comment

The basis for the Black Lives Matter is not what most people think. Before it was partially hijacked by a militant minority, it's focus was on calling attention to the alarming number of unarmed blacks shot and killed and pretty much rubber stamped as justified or self defense depending on who the shooter was.

Hence, the catch phrase Black Lives Matter. I didn't really get that until I saw an interview with the attorney for the Trayvon Martin family after the Zimmerman trial. They asked him if he was disappointed that they lost the verdict. He said they didn't lose, they won. He said their goal was justice in the shooting death of Martin and they got that from the trial even though they didn't agree with the verdict.

Comment

Originally posted by ttechdallas View Post
                  The basis for the Black Lives Matter is not what most people think. Before it was partially hijacked by a militant minority, it's focus was on calling attention to the alarming number of unarmed blacks shot and killed and pretty much rubber stamped as justified or self defense depending on who the shooter was.

Hence, the catch phrase Black Lives Matter. I didn't really get that until I saw an interview with the attorney for the Trayvon Martin family after the Zimmerman trial. They asked him if he was disappointed that they lost the verdict. He said they didn't lose, they won. He said their goal was justice in the shooting death of Martin and they got that from the trial even though they didn't agree with the verdict.
                  i guess this is how ive viewed the movement. thats why i didnt understand all the hate.

i get it. if you, as a race, are repeatedly victimized, you begin to act on the passionate feelings that arise.

and, i also think part of the reason for hate from differing views, is a deep rooted belief that all law enforcement force against blacks is justified.

Comment

Originally posted by ttechdallas View Post

The whole organisation is based off of the ideas that black people are killed routinely by cops or white people for doing nothing, and that the majority of the populous doesn't care when a black person dies. Both of those ideas are false. Actually, since data exists and is readily available that contradicts those ideas, it's a flat out lie.

As for the Treyvon case. The lead investigator said their wasn't any evidence to charge Zimmerman. The racists in the DOJ decided that didn't fit their agenda so we had a trial. No evidence has ever contradicted Zimmerman's story. The only argument the prosecution had was feelings.

Comment

A typical BLM mindset.
                      Burglar gets killed and it's not OK?

The latest was on the news this am. Black teenage car thief tried to run down police and hit several police cars and got shot and killed for it. Now cops are the bad guys. I say "good shootin" and good riddance of a low life punk.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                        A typical BLM mindset.
                        Burglar gets killed and it's not OK?

The latest was on the news this am. Black teenage car thief tried to run down police and hit several police cars and got shot and killed for it. Now cops are the bad guys. I say "good shootin" and good riddance of a low life punk.
                        obviously, not every case of a black person being shot is unjustified. but, there are, undoubtedly, unjustified shootings. those are the ones that the real blm movement are protesting.

i'll repeat what i said in a previous post. i think a big part of the reason for hate is a deep rooted belief that all cop shootings against blacks are justified. it seems that the first response is to say, "well...they probably deserved it" and that is not always the case. that is the mentality that the population needs to get away from.

Comment

obviously, not every case of a black person being shot is unjustified. but, there are, undoubtedly, unjustified shootings. those are the ones that the real blm movement are protesting.

i'll repeat what i said in a previous post. i think a big part of the reason for hate is a deep rooted belief that all cop shootings against blacks are justified. it seems that the first response is to say, "well...they probably deserved it" and that is not always the case. that is the mentality that the population needs to get away from.

Unjustified shootings aren't just against black people either. But they are the ones that get attention.

And in almost every case that has blown up in the media has been proven to be justified. The couple that have not been shown to be justified have been prosecuted as they should be.

But most of the lives of the officers that were found to be within the law, their lives have virtually been ruined because of all the attention.

"An honest government has no fear of an armed population".

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                            Unjustified shootings aren't just against black people either. But they are the ones that get attention.

They get the attention because they are the vast majority of unjustified shootings.

And in almost every case that has blown up in the media has been proven to be justified. The couple that have not been shown to be justified have been prosecuted as they should be.

This issue is within the entire criminal justice system. Just because a court "proves" something doesn't mean it was just. e.g. OJ Simpson(IMO). And, ultimately, the BLM is after justice.

But most of the lives of the officers that were found to be within the law, their lives have virtually been ruined because of all the attention.

This is a very unfortunate consequence, and I solely blame the media.

"An honest government has no fear of an armed population".
                            Also, how do you feel about #bluelivesmatter ?

Comment

They get the attention because they are the vast majority of unjustified shootings.
                              Do you have facts to back up this claim?

Comment

Like brown? You know..the guy it started around?
                                The one that robbed a store, then tried to take a cops gun away from him and attack him?
                                That guy?

Meanwhile... 600% more blacks are killed by blacks ..yet..no protest there.
                                Where's BLM protests in chicago?

BLM is racism under the disguise of a movement.
                                Period.
                                Any arguement otherwise isn't paying attention or even listening to the BLM'S own rhetoric.

Comment

Working...
                                X