Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Turn away and slam the door!"

Comment

If it wasn't that it'd be something else And for all of you with little ones too small,don't worry they'll be something come along in yalls time When my girl was little it was all Lion King stuff. Enjoy it fellars!!

Comment

We went to Starbucks for coffee before we headed to Waco for Christmas. My 19 yr old seen the CD there and Oh mother me , she went back to her younger years.. No we didn't get it at her request but ended up getting it at Target Tuesday because she had to have it.

Comment

Same here Frozen table and chairs, tent, all the 20" tall dolls, nail polish, clothes.

Comment

my kid wasent very happy
            Attached Files

Comment

Fyi -- Frozen is on repeat on starz

Comment

Some of my frozen accessories included walkie talkies and a karaoke machine

Comment

Feel your pain! I'm going to need to build a new storage building for all the Frozen stuff my two girls got today. Dolls, coloring books, clothes, towels, sheets, and the list goes on.

Comment

Yep. That and Sofia. My lil girl loves both!

Comment

Frozen exploded in my house!!!!

I have three girls so I know EXACTLY what you mean. It looks like the marketing dept of Frozen threw up in my living room, sprinkled with My Little Pony and my boy's Ninja Turtle stuff.

Comment

I didn't really know what frozen was but now I do. Watched it tonight with family. I enjoyed it but hope I can get the sound track out of my head.

Comment

This too shall pass. Mercifully my daughter is a little old for the Frozen mania. Had a co-worker's daughter say she wanted only a frozen bicycle for christmas. Apparently the hottest gift of the year and he was late to the party.

Comment

I feel your pain I am amongst all females in my house a 5yr old,2 yr old , and 4 month old at least next year you will have a boy enjoy lol Heck even the dog and rabbit are both female time for pops to start building the man cave of man caves with a barrier to defened the roughest and toughest attacks any and all suggestions Will be looked over and highly considered lol merry Christmas

Comment

Yeah...us too. Good stuff.

Comment

Yep. But look at it this way. It's at least a break from Dora!

Just smile and Let it go, let it go, let it go.

Comment

Working...
                                X