looking for something near Beaumont

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for something near Beaumont

I just found out that I will have my son over the week of christmas.

(it's supposed to be her year...and normally when i have him i go to mom and dads during christmas break)

this will be the first time he is with me during hunting season...i was wondering if anyone has a day lease near the beaumont area...the places I've been hunting haven't been very productive and the deer seem to be nocturnal...AND it's supposed to be super cold that week apparently...(so somewhere with a Box blind would be nice)...

I'm looking for somewhere that i can take him for his first hunting trip ever...Hogs/Does/squirrels/rabbits/etc...i don't really care what...but seeing something and maybe getting a shot would be awesome...(he's 8)

i'd like to get somewhere we will actually see something for his first hunting trip...LOL...if anyone has any opportunity like that within a few hours of beaumont let me know...

p.s. i don't want to break the bank on this...it's only one or two days we'll be able to go...(he's here for 6)...hopefully a couple years from now i'll have more consistent deer in my spot...the downfall of being military and having to move every 4 years is when you get a spot finally set up you have to leave...

Bump wish I had something closer to help you out

Comment

Check on southeast texas.com. They have a listing for a high fence place in Lake Charles that you may be interested in.

Comment

Thx ill look

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Liberty Ridge Exotics on Fcebook. Seems to have super high success rate

Comment

Working...
            X