Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have pics or plans of

a good duck blind?

Lay out, floating, field, boat permanent or temporary?
    Best I've shot out of was driftwood stacked in in front of me like a rail fence and dye cut cerex in Shadow Grass stretched out over head (cut small and irregular in shape to shield movement from overhead). Strap-on tree seat for a place to sit in a water blind.

Comment

This is what I drew up it will be temp. So you can take it out and hunt from land with it. The frame will be constructed of 1 1/2" or 2" pvc.
      Attached Files

Comment

I should have it built by the big duck season. I will post pics of work in progress.

Comment

Your get- pretty handy with thae CAD LW .

I built mine from 1" grey PVC conduit. Hindges are near the gunnels and it dosn't criss-cross. But dose fold over to opposite side and lays down for when under way. I don't have pics as it is not set up on the boat at present.

Comment

I always travelled light. Cerex and twine. Sometimes I even used a ground clothe and cerex blanket to just lay down under.
            3 rebar post and cerex net works well too. Make a corner with the posts tilted towards center. Cover with the camo and hunker down.

Comment

Here is the one i build. Let me know if you need some held hammering thoes ducks.

Comment

Working...
              X