• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Territorial Battle and Winter Coats

Just a scene from today.

Territorial battle

For the prize

Winter to spring coat transition

Stood literally at the bottom of this windmill with the fish eye for this one.

Last edited by AtTheWall; 04-28-2008, 09:54 PM.

I'm using a Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM Telephoto lens. Basically an Image Stabilized lens that is small and light enough to carry around. For those that don't know what Image Stabilization is, it's simply the capability of moving the camera around, slightly, on high zoom, without distorting the pic.

I hand hold all of my Outdoor shots and Image Stabilization (IS) is the only way to hold tight without shake.

Comment

Awesome, great stuff. Note the muscular structure in the two bucks fighting. Great camera work!

Comment

You got a great area to shoot photo's Rob.......Nicely done as always.......

Comment

Great photo's Rob,both the blackbuck are **** nice

Comment

I like #1

Comment

Very good

Comment

very nice

Comment

I like the "For the Prize" pic.....She has nice color...

Comment

You need to ventilate one of them blackbuck before one of them breaks a horn!

Comment

nice pictures. i really dony see how some of you dont shoot some of the animals you take pictures of. if you can get a picture you can get a shot. very nice work.

Comment

It's probably because the animals are on property he doesn't have permission to hunt on and you can see a ton of game close to the road in the area that Rob lives in......

Comment

Working...
                        X