Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Bow Madness

I just thought Ide brag a little.

Got me a new (to me) PSE Bow Madness last week. I was wandering around the Cabelas north of Fort Worth, and stumbled upon a 2012 lefty in the Bargain Cave. At first I was thinking, "I wish I could afford one of those," but then I took a look at the price tag. $359 marked down from $599, I just couldnt pass it up. The tag was marked "used" but they said it was probably someone who bought the bow and then decided that they needed the money for something else. It shows absolutely no signs of wear and came completely rigged out with all the silencers, string stop, site, rest, stabilizer, and even a quiver. Got it out the door for $390. Pretty dang good I thought.

I did replace the site and the quiver with ones from my old bow when I got home, and I decided I hated the peep (the kind with the rubber tube) so I had the guys at the shop replace that too. I love it. I clocked it at 285fps with a full length arrow. They figured Ide probably shoot anothe 10fps with my arrows. Whatever speed its getting, Im hitting bullseyes from 0 - 35yds with just one pin. Only set it up to 40 so far, but I have enough pins to go to 70 (just for fun).

Shoots smooth and has absolutely no vibration. WAY better than the Stinger NI I was shooting. I would hate to compare the new one to my old Beast that I started shooting.

If any other leftys out there want one. i know Cabelas has another on exaclty like mine for $409.

you got a good deal, my buddy shoots the bow madness.....nice one

Comment

Im very happy with it. I think I actually paid more for my Stinger when I bought it.

Comment

Good deal, glad your enjoying it.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Congrats. How about some pics of this new beast?

Comment

I bought a BowMadness XS when they came out in 2010 and was a great lil hunting bow and shot some 3d with it kicked myself for letting it go. Called PSE and got them to send me a 2011 XS, PSE changed the cams and she ibo's 320fps and ATA is like 28.5 with 8in brace height. These lil dudes shoot hard and fast, no hand shock and great in woods. I have owned MANY bows this is my favorite. Cant understand why they dropped the XS frome there line up?

Comment

Congrats, enjoy.

Comment

Good deal, glad your enjoying it.

Comment

Originally posted by okie1 View Post
                    no hand shock

Thats no lie. I couldnt beleive how smooth it was. Compared to that one, my old Stinger felt like it was gonna leap out of my hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel75 View Post
                      Congrats. How about some pics of this new beast?
                      Here are the pictures I took when I got it. Ive since replaced the peep with one that doesnt have the rubber tube.

Not sure what model it is, but the guys at the shop in Jacksonville told me it looked like a '12.

Comment

good work!

Comment

I figured out its a 2012 XS.

Comment

Working...
                          X