No announcement yet.

Camo or Black?...Why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Hoyt is camo and my Mathews is black. I love shooting the Hoyt more but that blacked out Mathews Helim is by far a better looking bow because its black.

Comment

Camo is relatively new for bows and to me was just a way to try to sell more.. The color won't matter whether you're on the ground or in a tree.. People killed plenty of deer before the camo bow.. I just like the black because some bright colored strings and cables really make the bow stand out to the human eye.

Comment

I like my black riser/camo limb invasion

Comment

Well if you hunt alot from a blind, then black is the way to go. Once you go black, you never go back. So they say.

Comment

Black bows have been good sellers for the past two years. The new snow camo is the new up and coming color in Texas.

Comment

Whichever you prefer...

Comment

Doesn't matter either way..

Comment

Once you black, you never go back?

Comment

It makes no difference performance wise, or ground blind vs. tree hunting. It is all cosmetic, and personally I don't think any male bowhunters should have a "color scheme".

Comment

I prefer camp.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                        It makes no difference performance wise, or ground blind vs. tree hunting. It is all cosmetic, and personally I don't think any male bowhunters should have a "color scheme".
                        You probably wouldn't like my hot pink and neon green strings and cables

Comment

I've got both black and camo and both do the job.

Comment

I don't care what color my bow is as long as it is LOSTcamo

Comment

IMHO it really doesn't matter, I have hunted every color out there and can say that I never lost a shoot due to a bow color. I even use to hunt my Pro Line Match Point target bow that was metallic silver flake gray with chrome cams etc.

Not saying that you should hunt a chrome bow etc. just that if most game animals are looking at you hard enough to make out your bow color; your busted anyway. LOL I do like the black offering of late but its a personal decision. Go with what you like best between the two you mentioned. Good luck and let us no what bow you choose.

Comment

I have one of each but my main hunting bow is black XLR8 and a monster 6 as back up it is camo

Comment

Working...
                                X