Help me pick a trail cam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help me pick a trail cam

Im at cabels in fw and am looking at trail cams. Its between the primos truthcam 35 or the stealthcam core. Both are 3 mp and IR. ive heard good things about the truthcam but the stealthcam is on sale for $10 less, plus i already have the 12v battery kits for the stealthcams. Anyone ever use the srealthcam core? Help.

between those 2 i'd get the primos. I had a different stealthcam model i really didn't like.
    Otherwise, Moultrie M80

Comment

The Primos trigger speed always seem a lot better than the Stealth. If it at a feeder, it might not make a difference but on a trail, you will most likely miss the shot

Comment

Do your research on the link above.

If it was my I've heard great things about the Primos line of game cams.

Comment

Thanks guys. But i just found a lefty bow madness on sale so i may end up with a bow instead. Gonna shoot it first and decide what i want after.

Comment

I think im in love. I like that bow but i still dont know.

Comment

Moutrie M80XT hands down. Used AA lithium batteries. Still had 96% battery after 6 months of usage and takes great pics.

Comment

Well i had $80 left over so ill probably still put that toward a new cam. But for now im content to stare at my new bow till i can get home and shoot it

Comment

MORE PIXELS!!!! Nite pix are horrible with low end cams and low pixel count.

Comment

Primos 35....best camera for the money IMO

Comment

Working...
                    X