Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's crappie fishing with some success?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't had time to crappie fish this year and that's a shame!! I've got to make some time!!

Comment

My buddy at fork has been slaying them sense last Saturday yesterday was the slow day only caught 8 been catching 20 a day him and a neighbor.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeRichardson View Post
        Caught a decent amount on Toledo last weekend. Will be going to gibbons tomorrow to try my hand at them again.

Originally posted by JakeRichardson View Post
        Couple of chunks from the last day
        Hey bud, Kelli and I sure would take any extra filets that won't fit in your freezer.

Comment

A friend of mine has been going for a few weeks and killing them but he went back to the same spot yesterday morning and didn't get a bite. I want to go REALLY bad!

Comment

Lavon needs like a weeks worth of steady rain.

Comment

Wow, Jake. Those are some slabs.

Comment

Will be heading out to a honey hole pretty soon to catch some.

Comment

Headed to Caddo at daylight tomorrow, hopefully the norther won't give em lockjaw.

Comment

A buddy and I went to our usual spring spot last night. Tough going. Only had 9 keepers between to two of us. This time last year we were catching a limit of keepers every night. Need several days of warm weather to get them going good.

Comment

Originally posted by Edward F View Post
                      Camping at granger this weekend, so hopefully I can do some good.
                      Good luck to. No keepers last week.

Comment

I caught 8 in 3 days on Toledo lake. The water is still too cold.
                        They were in 14 ft of water and were slow. All were females with eggs and all weighed 2lbs. Very big but slow
                        Going to Alabama ASA next week. The crappie will turn on when the dogwood blume.

Comment

I've been fishing some local ponds catching 20-30 each trip.

Comment

Originally posted by chewjr View Post
                            I've been fishing some local ponds catching 20-30 each trip.
                            We need to hook up Josh!

Comment

I have been checking some creeks around Arlington via kayak and have not found anything. I am thinking about going this evening if anyone's interested.

Comment

For the life of me I can't remember his screen name, I believe his wife passed last year. They were always filling up the cleaning table with giant crappie and catfish and everything else you can think of. If anyone is out catching them, I bet he is.

Comment

Working...
                                X