Yes sir....STILL America's Team....!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
    He and Romo got boo'd in their own house during the NCAA championship game!
    I'm sure there were some obnoxious yankees from the NE that can stand anything Texas....

Comment

I preferred liking the Cowboys because they were a good team that was easy to like! The good guys for the most part!

Jerry has never been very good at tact!

Comment

and it does not matter who they loose too!!!.....

Comment

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/n...cements-041514

Comment

Go Cowboys baby!!

Comment

That clip is hilarious..the only thing missing is Spalding peeking into the camera's view over Jerry's shoulder.

Comment

Look at the balance sheet boyz.............gotta love when your sports brand is the largest in the world and probably in the Top 20 in all business ventures segments!!! congrats to JJ and his team on being masters of what really matters!

Comment

This is a joke except Demarcus Ware and maybe Jason Hatcher who had one decent year last year.

Key player departures: C Phil Costa, DT Jason Hatcher, DE DeMarcus Ware, DE Jarius Wynn, WR Miles Austin

Costa was beat out by the rookie #1 draft pick Frederick and rightfully so, Austin is a glass doll hack who can't stay on the field. Terrence Williams and Cole Beasley pretty much made Austin expendable and who the hell is Jarius Wynn?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    This is a joke except Demarcus Ware and maybe Jason Hatcher who had one decent year last year.

Key player departures: C Phil Costa, DT Jason Hatcher, DE DeMarcus Ware, DE Jarius Wynn, WR Miles Austin

Costa was beat out by the rookie #1 draft pick Frederick and rightfully so, Austin is a glass doll hack who can't stay on the field. Terrence Williams and Cole Beasley pretty much made Austin expendable and who the hell is Jarius Wynn?
                    Agreed! Rave on big daddy!!

Comment

When I was young my dad and I watched the cowboys every week!! Thus I became a cowboys fan. That was till JJ came on board. Now its a joke and I don't watch them unless its the only game on. If my dad was still with us I don't think he would either. The magic is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by dirt dauber View Post
                        When I was young my dad and I watched the cowboys every week!! Thus I became a cowboys fan. That was till JJ came on board. Now its a joke and I don't watch them unless its the only game on. If my dad was still with us I don't think he would either. The magic is gone.
                        I bet you loved JJ in the early and mid 90s

Comment

Bulls on parade

Comment

It's ok to dream. Notre Dame still thinks they are beloved by more americans than any other college team also. In reality... Both are the most hated.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by HELLRAZOR View Post
                                I dont watch them losers!...but they do make me money!
                                Yes you do, don't lie.

Comment

Working...
                                X