Prayers needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers needed

As the title reads prayer needed. please let me tell you his story. This boy/young man grew up just a few houses from us. He lived alone just he and his dad. He has been friends with my youngest son since they could first walk.
    Last year in November just before Thanksgiving his father was killed on a automobile accident. All of a sudden at the age of 15 yrs old everyone he considered family was taken from him and he was left here alone in this world for him to fend for himself. His mothers parents have allowed him to live at their house but they in no way take care of this young man or try to give him any counseling or direction in life. This young man is alone and tying to survive in a world that he knows very little about just the same as any other 15 yr old kid.

Last night he confided in my son that he wanted to kill himself because he was tired of being told he was useless and good for nothing by his grand parents. I know this young man has what it takes to be a good person and become a productive person in society, he only needs some help and guidance. I have tried to reach out to this young man in the past with little success. Again i find myself reaching out to him as i listen to his cry for help.
    please pray that the lord will give this young man the strenght to reach out to the hands that are reaching out to him and that the lord will help this young man through this terrible point is his life. This boy as been like a son to us and our hearts break as we watch the ter moral that he is going through.
    please pray that the lord will give one of his children in need the strength and peace in his life to make it through this terrible time in his life.

Posted from Texasbowhunter.com App for Android

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers

Comment

That's a tough one. Could reach out to your local church youth pastor that would meet with the young man and possibly get him plugged into a local youth program. Praying it all works out

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

No one especially a 15 year old kid should have to be dealing with that, heart breaking. Prayers for the kiddo and guidance and words from you.

Comment

Done.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Ugh man prayers sent what an extremely sad deal

Comment

Just said a prayer.

I hope he is into archery or something that keeps him social and around good people.

Comment

Sent

Comment

Praying for him.

Comment

Prayers for all.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Working...
                              X