Sage Brush Traditional Archery Club Shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sage Brush Traditional Archery Club Shoot

[ATTACH]643768[/ATTACH]Special Thanks to Charles Jones for building our flyer!!!

Just to update everyone on our raffle item so far and to give more in depth information.
    #1 We are giving a Great Plains youth recurve bow (built by Bill Foreman) His bows are sold direct from Great Plains Archery and also sold at 3 Rivers Archery. ANY YOUTH THAT SHOOTS HERE GETS A FREE RAFFLE TICKET ON THE YOUTH BOW!!!
    #2 A Lonnie Dye bamboo backed osage bow. Built by Lonnie Dye of Ft. Worth. The bow at the raffle will be a mid 40's range right hand bow. If someone needs a longer draw length or left handed Lonnie will build to your specs. The bow on hand will fit the needs of most shooters.
    #3 A fallow doe hunt from West Texas Adventures. This hunt includes one night accommodations and trophy fee for a fallow doe. This is an archery hunt but if need be the hunt can be finished with a rifle.
    #4 A archery only hog hunt near Whitesboro, TX. Donated by Timber Creek Archery Club and Sagebrush Archery Club, This is a archery only for two archers. Primitive camping. date to be determined.
    #4 A whitetail doe MLD hunt. from Sagebrush Archery Club. This hunt is archery only for two hunters, includes accommodations for three night two full days of hunting no meals but full use of kitchen. This a MLD hunt (bonus deer, you will not use your tags on this hunt but use landowner permits) you'll get to kill deer above your normal limit. The hunt is for unlimited does, hogs and predators. We are 100% kill on does for all our past winners of this raffle.
    #5 we have a custom knife made by Mike Baker of Canyon, Tx. Mike is also an accomplished bowyer.
    #6 A Morrell Large Bag Target donated by Panhandle Archery, (Kyle Barbour) of Amarillo, TX
    #7 A custom bow leather longbow case, hand tool bottom with hair on upper plus hand tooled top with a matching hip quiver. Donated by Jimmy Green.
    #8 We will raffle 2 dozen port orford cedar arrows. First doz. will be 11/32 50-55 spine. The second doz. are 5/16 40-45 spine. These are full length shafts, we can cut to length if needed.
    #9 Two 3-D Morrell targets.

We will add to this list. We have regular donors who are sponsoring us but don't have their items yet. This list is $5 raffle items, 5 tickets for $20, 30 tickets for $100.
    we also have a $1.00 raffle. A free ticket is given on the dollar raffle with each score card purchased. Dollar raffle items include flash lights, hunting knives, and much much more.

Comment

For our Oklahoma friends, If you win whitetail doe hunt do not want to buy a nonresident license, you can hunt an Oklahoma property my brother and I own in Greer county on Salt fork of the Red River. You will have to use your own tags as we are not in a MLD program in OK.

Comment

Great way to end a great 3d year can't wait for the shoot great prizes great people see y'all there

Comment

Really hoping to make it out this year for this one. Heard lots of great things about this shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by MedicineMan7 View Post
            Really hoping to make it out this year for this one. Heard lots of great things about this shoot.
            Hope you can make it Shiloh!

Comment

We are going to try and have the first trad only dove hunt on saturday evening after the shoot. Bring your flu-flu arrows. We will see how the bird are. Some years they are thick and some not so much, depends a lot on weather. Come have fun with us!!!!

Comment

Durk, I can't miss this. I will prolly miss the doves though. I tried to make some bird points with .357 hulls and coat hangers. looking forward to this shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by garfish View Post
                  Durk, I can't miss this. I will prolly miss the doves though. I tried to make some bird points with .357 hulls and coat hangers. looking forward to this shoot.
                  Look forward to seeing you here Jack. Hope we get to shoot a round together!

Comment

Just one week away. we are still receiving raffle donations. Come win a hunt and more.

Comment

[ATTACH]648698[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]648699[/ATTACH]This is the knife Mike Baker from Canyon, Tx has built for our raffle. The photos do not do justice to this knife nor Mike's work. Just one of our many raffle items.

Comment

Looks like weather is going to be perfect can't wait glad to be back in Texas

Comment

weather will be great this weekend. Saturday high of 70 low 54, Sunday 77 and 62.

Comment

Thanks to all the archers that supported our shoot, y'all made it GREAT!!!. Special thanks to our raffle sponsors, Lonnie Dye, Bill Foreman (Great Plains Archery), Mike Baker, Panhandle Archery, West Texas Adventures, Bawcom Farm Supply, Bartlett's Ace Hardware, Mike's Archery, Charles Sinclair, Timber Creek Archery Club, Rolling Plains Archery Club, Sportsman's Headquarters, and Smoking T's BBQ. We had a wonderful turn out, 230+ cards including fun rounds and cubs!!! Thanks again to all that supported us and hope some more new faces will make it next year.

Comment

Had a great time at the shoot that has to be the best raffles out there i spent alot of money on it but it paid off once again see ya on the deer hunt great job sagebrush y'all did a great job on course

Comment

Working...
                              X