Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Africa Experience - 10 days, 12 animals, Countless New Friends, Memories for Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After that, we saw a few honey badgers that hit their hole before we could get a shot and chased a civet cat close to Botswana before losing it.

We went back to the lodge and called it a night.
    Last edited by MichaelW; 09-12-2010, 08:25 PM.

Comment

No don't skip the small details, I feel like I am right beside you. We can wait.

Comment

Congratulations, Michael, on the animals and great write up! Waiting on the next update!

Comment

Tremendous trip, superb story, wonderful writeup, awesome animals!!!!!!
          Congrats, can't wait for the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
            No don't skip the small details, I feel like I am right beside you. We can wait.
            I agree, keep all the details in your write-up. Your story and pictures are so good they are keeping me from the Cowboy's game. Of course, the way they played the first half doesn't make me want to go watch the second half either.

Comment

Whew, hadn't been on here for a bit and did I get behind. Really enjoying this Michael. Congrats on all the animals but the lion was really a rush for me. I can't imagine what you felt. At this moment I am extremely proud that you shared the blind with me the morning I made my first bowkill. Little did I know then that you would be shooting animals in Africa in just a few short years. Waiting for more brother. Can't wait.

Comment

This thread is Tuthdocish. I did not think there was anyone that could tell a story with Pics like this, but you are knocking it out the park Michael... Outstanding.

Comment

I keep checking to see if your little logo is lit up and maybe your online typing more.... Congrats again. Cant wait for more

Comment

Amazing. Way to keep our attention! this might rival the eternal flame thread...

Comment

this has got to be one of the best recaps that will ever hit the green screen thats for taking the time to share and congrats on an awesome hunt

Comment

Still here...still a fan. Goodness!!!

Comment

I'm caught up now ... outstanding doesn't even come close!

Keep it coming!

Comment

It just gets better and better Michael, keep it coming!

Comment

Thanks for making it that much more urgent for to make it to S Africa to hunt.

My wife will love your for it.

Great job by the way. This is my new favorite thread.

Comment

Only 3 words can describe this
                                A May Zing!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X