Take-Down Box Blind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take-Down Box Blind

Got 1 spot on my property that is a LONG ways away from where I can drive an ATV let alone my truck . I've got a Pop-up there now but would like a more permanent Box Blind.

I've got some ideas but is there any Box Blind (4 x 4 or 4 x 5) that can be broken down and reassembled.

Just deal with the Pop-Up this year and build one in the Off-Season ... Cool Months

Comment

Check out The Blynd. They're a sponsor here

Durable hunting blinds designed to last for years in the outdoors are manufactured in San Antonio, Texas. The Blynd hunting blinds are the top choice of deer hunters across the US.

lightweight and portable. Doesn't come apart but a lot lighter than having to haul in 6 pieces You can get them used for a decent price

Comment

Danial32 - The Blynd is at the top of my list. I got one for free from a friend and restored it and it sits by my daughters stand. I'll probably look around for another on but get a 4 x 5

Comment

You can build one and have it to where you can remove the roof, walls and floor and move it in peice by peice. Sorta modular style

Comment

We built one that has a frame of 1"*1" and we have tin screwed onto it. When you want to transport it you just unscrew 3 screws and take it in and out in sections. Pop ups don't work very well for us IMO.

Comment

That's what I'll probably do ... Build in sections and do final assembly on-site. But after the season when the temperature's don't bake you.

Comment

Working...
              X