SpyPoint Link Micro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SpyPoint Link Micro

Anybody here use them? what is your opinion?

I think the micro is pretty new. I do love the price point though. Wishing I hadn't bought 2 of the link-s models now.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Not trying to hijack your thread but I was looking at these this morning. Does anyone know if the picture plans are per camera or can you run multiple cams under one of the subscription plans?

Comment

Originally posted by CSanders View Post
        Not trying to hijack your thread but I was looking at these this morning. Does anyone know if the picture plans are per camera or can you run multiple cams under one of the subscription plans?
        Pretty sure they are per camera. I know the ones I have now are. That said, I believe these have to go to a different website to view pics, so they could be different.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

No problem? That is something that I'd need to know as well

Comment

I just bought 2 and have only tried them at home. I put them on a ledge, waist high, and catch vehicles driving down my street between 10-20 mph. This pic was taken approximately 15-yards away. Then sends me the pics. Taking them to lease next week.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

I was hoping I could get multiple cams under one plan. I can’t justify paying for a $10 plan per camera.

Comment

I was hoping I could get multiple cams under one plan. I can’t justify paying for a $10 plan per camera.
                I think Cuddeback has a solution for that.

Comment

Originally posted by roughneck266 View Post
                  I think Cuddeback has a solution for that.
                  Yes they do. I’ve been eyeballing that cuddylink system too.

Comment

I’ve read favorable reviews on them.

Comment

Originally posted by DFWPI View Post
                      I just bought 2 and have only tried them at home. I put them on a ledge, waist high, and catch vehicles driving down my street between 10-20 mph. This pic was taken approximately 15-yards away. Then sends me the pics. Taking them to lease next week.

Are you paying for 2 plans with your two cams? Do you notice any change in the clarity or battery life on these? Interested in this new price point for these wireless cameras; hopefully the rest of the market follows.

Comment

So these don't have the capability to text you the image?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                          So these don't have the capability to text you the image?
                          That truck was a text to me.

Comment

Anyone have any deer photos with this cam?

Comment

I tested one for a friend and got real good animals pics day and night. No problems other than lack of signal, that's only because the service is low in the area. You can get unlimited pictures for $30 a month. I know that's high!

Comment

Working...
                              X