Anyone Help Me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone Help Me?

Don't know what is different as I've not changed any settings that I know of, but when I try to view a youtube video by clicking on the link, I can't get it. Goes to a screen with small "windows" down the side and if I click where it says "view video" it gives me a message about address not understood or some such.

Latest one I've tried is the post about the big Florida gator--

If I go to the youtube home page it is the same situation. Do I have to have a youtube account/be a member now?
    Last edited by dustoffer; 01-16-2017, 04:20 PM.

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
    Don't know what is different as I've not changed any settings that I know of, but when I try to view a youtube video by clicking on the link, I can't get it. Goes to a screen with small "windows" down the side and if I click where it says "view video" it gives me a message about address not understood or some such.

If I go to the youtube home page it is the same situation. Do I have to have a youtube account/be a member now?

NO
    As for the rest of what you mentioned, i cant help

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post

Are you on a computer or phone? For me weird things happen if I accidentally open it in the youtube app. It sucks. If you open in the app one time, it will always open in the ap ( for me anyway ) until I close the app

Comment

Sounds like your flash plugin

Comment

Working...
        X