• Show
Clear All

I'm in 49 redbud

Comment

I'm on the outskirts, South East corner on Daisy Ln

Comment

Yummmm!

Comment

Anybody know if a personal check is ok for registration? Hoping my notary is at the neighborhood center today.

Comment

Yes it is. Be sure and include your section block and lot number in the memo as you do not have a hunter number yet

Comment

Originally posted by texas assasin View Post
              Dang it that's 84 non stop obviously some sleep my day off will be Sunday and back at it Monday
              7, 12 hour days/nights in a row. Fri-Sun 0500-1700 then Mon-Thurs 1700-0500

Comment

Yes check ok that's how I paid. I'll take left over ribs

Comment

We killed that rack. I believe I still have three or two in the freezer to cook up at a later date. I'm ready to go sit now! I was gifted a solar powered "kill light" that will be going out very soon. After they get use to it, it will be lights out time for a few pigs! I do have a NV scope on my x-bow but would rather hunt them with the compound or recurve.
                  Last edited by Brazos Hunter; 03-25-2016, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Nice I need to get out hopefully this weekend to fill feeder also Need to buy feeder lights.

Comment

Anyone going to the Hill today? I'm stuck at work on this beautiful day sadly

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                        Anyone going to the Hill today? I'm stuck at work on this beautiful day sadly
                        I'll be up there this afternoon! Sorry you're stuck at work man!

Comment

Well, I am officially an owner! Deed in my name is being overnighted for recording and my hunter paperwork has all been notarized and mailed.

Lots of clearing work to do now. Drove around up there the other day and saw a sign that said burn area back where there was some kind of maintenance barn. I'm hoping that is a place I can just go dump all the brush I plan to clear?

Also, seemed like there was a storage lot for RV's back there. Anybody know about that and what they might charge?

Next trip up I'm just planning to get my membership card and try out the golf course. Will also request contact info for my neighbors to see if I can procure one or two of those lots, preferably the one behind me so I can set up a trail of sorts from one road to the other. I need to have the maintenance guys mark my lot. Not big on the idea of wasting who knows how long trying to find those metal stakes on my own.

Comment

Congrats!!!!!

Comment

Storage I think is $10 a month. I could very well be wrong.

Comment

How big are these plots of land that y'all are hunting on?

Comment

Working...
                                X