• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm out

Comment

Good thread, it makes perfect since to me

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
        There is too much thinking in this thread for a Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        You are over thinking it! Come on, you hunt in Liberty County for crying out loud!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BBReezen View Post
          Think the OP is referring to the guys nephew shooting two deer, where in Polk county only one deer can be of 13" or greater "trophy" deer and the other has to be of the unbranched category. The neighbor states that there was a poacher sighting on the property and his nephew actually "poached" one deer because it was not legal after killing the other "trophy" deer. Unless it was a 7 on one side and spike on the other side. Then the OP has nothing to be assuming was done illegal by the "poaching nephew" aka "The Boy"
          Ahhh...Got it now. I read it as nephew AND cousin...not OR.
          Last edited by CastAndBlast; 01-16-2017, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
            You are over thinking it! Come on, you hunt in Liberty County for crying out loud!!!

In Liberty County game laws are really just suggestions

Comment

That boy shot too many.

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post

Liberty County is easy. Unless it's gigantic, which you will not ever see on camera except at night, or doing a jig in broad freaking daylight after the season ends, you can't shoot it.

This cousin's son's nephew 8-pt pawpaw poacher business and whether or not it's ironic makes my head hurt. It's because I'm dumb.

Comment

Maybe that boy had someone else tag to use..I kind of get a idea hunting has changed to what driving on a major inter city freway is. No respect or rules until you get cuaght and half the time they get off if they do happen to get cuaght..

Comment

Fiction!!!

Comment

Uhhhhh.......huh??

Comment

when he refers to 'that boy' he is really talking about himself

Comment

Originally posted by txtradesman View Post
                          when he refers to 'that boy' he is really talking about himself
                          I get it!!!! Finally, somebody with some real input on here!!! Now I know, I feel as if I cracked the enigma code.

Comment

Working...
                          X