Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully you snuck into my place.

Comment

Congrats on the swine, I'm betting your at you NYx pig place, turkey opener isn't until next weekend and you wouldn't miss that!

Comment

I'm in Lubbock and we got an afternoon hunt in on an invite from a TBHer while we are out here...

And you are correct... about the turkey opener[emoji51]

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
            Congrats!

Thanks Jack!

Comment

Picked up a new golf/sporting clays cart. It may end up at the lease some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice ride.

Comment

That's pretty sharp!

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                    Picked up a new golf/sporting clays cart. It may end up at the lease some.
                    I tried that. It kinda worked. It was definitely quieter and I saw more animals, but the suspension is so bad and therefore you have to go so slow that it made getting around impractical.

But, nice buggie either way. There are some aftermarket independent suspensions you can put on them.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                      I tried that. It kinda worked. It was definitely quieter and I saw more animals, but the suspension is so bad and therefore you have to go so slow that it made getting around impractical.

But, nice buggie either way. There are some aftermarket independent suspensions you can put on them.
                      It wont be out there much I have a deer lease pickup out there. If the boys want to ride around I may take it some but it wont be for much serious hunting or riding. We have good caliche roads to all pastures so very little if any rougher roads, etc.

I just sold a Polaris ranger that I never used because the dust was so bad regardless of what you do with them. Also in the winter the heater in my lease pickup is nice!

90% + of use on that cart will be golf and clays.

Comment

It wont be out there much I have a deer lease pickup out there. If the boys want to ride around I may take it some but it wont be for much serious hunting or riding. We have good caliche roads to all pastures so very little if any rougher roads, etc.

I just sold a Polaris ranger that I never used because the dust was so bad regardless of what you do with them. Also in the winter the heater in my lease pickup is nice!

If you have good enough roads, I think it is awesome to actually hunt out of. I saw alot more deer. I really wanted to use it for turkey hunting.

10-4 on the dust and I love the heater in my Cherokee.
                        Last edited by El General; 03-24-2017, 08:37 PM.

Comment

I can second the heat and dry cab of a truck. I love my golf cart and samurai but I bought another lease truck this yr. older I get the more I like to ride in comfort!

Comment

Third. Sold my Ranger for the same reason. I do wish I'd have kept it for the quick trips on the lease where I'd like to get somewhere and back fast. Our rocky roads are tough on the big vehicles suspensions.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              Third. Sold my Ranger for the same reason. I do wish I'd have kept it for the quick trips on the lease where I'd like to get somewhere and back fast. Our rocky roads are tough on the big vehicles suspensions.
                              And trailer tires

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Get out there and pick up all the rocks!

Comment

Working...
                                X