No announcement yet.

Long John Silvers deal alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only time I ever got salmonella poisoning was from Long Johns. Felt like I was going to die. Ruined a paid hunting weekend. First and last time I ate there...

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
      Last time I ate that nasty stuff was 15 years or so ago. Felt like I had been kicked in the guts by a mule for 2 days.

Don't care if I ever eat LJS again
      Same here. I had a friend end up in the hospital after eating there

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
      Does this deal apply to the family meals? My granddaughter has a tougher stomach than you bunch of wimps!
      I had super runny undercooked sunny side up eggs yesterday. Man they were tasty.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        Same here. I had a friend end up in the hospital after eating there

I had super runny undercooked sunny side up eggs yesterday. Man they were tasty.
        Y'all can eat UNCOOKED eggs, but can't handle LJS's?

Comment

LJS makes me quiver....not in a good way!!!

Comment

Looks fried in the same batter as they use for fish.

Yummy! NOT!
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by daniel044 View Post
              Looks fried in the same batter as they use for fish.

Yummy! NOT!
              Oh it's happening sweetheart! I'm thinkin tomorrows dinner.

Comment

I like how the dining area floor is covered with grease! I'm suprised more people don't slip and fall in that place! There and Captain D's both! The need a dining area mop bucket and a greasy kitchen floor mop bucket! You can stand in line and your feet are sliding out from under you!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                  I like how the dining area floor is covered with grease! I'm suprised more people don't slip and fall in that place! There and Captain D's both! The need a dining area mop bucket and a greasy kitchen floor mop bucket! You can stand in line and your feet are sliding out from under you!
                  Some Captain D's have all you can eat catfish hushpuppies fries coleslaw and it's actually pretty good

We need to break Goldeneagle of his fear of runny eggs. Nobody likes overcooked, sulphury eggs

Comment

Last time was in college probably close to twenty years ago. Within a couple hours I was in the fetal position on my bathroom floor hoping it would just hurry up and kill me.

The list of things I wont eat is pretty short:

LJS
                    Chili's
                    Salt Grass Steakhouse
                    Cottage cheese
                    Animal brains or intestine
                    Last edited by JeffJ; 09-12-2017, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                      Some Captain D's have all you can eat catfish hushpuppies fries coleslaw and it's actually pretty good

We need to break Goldeneagle of his fear of runny eggs. Nobody likes overcooked, sulphury eggs
                      Scramble them suckers till they bounce!

Comment

Scramble them suckers till they bounce!

No way!!! Sunny side up or over easy mixed in with my scattered and smothered hashbrowns!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                          No way!!! Sunny side up or over easy mixed in with my scattered and smothered hashbrowns!!!
                          Barf!

Comment

Originally posted by Mac5dawg View Post
                            I feel dirty when I go into LJS and try to hide my face from everyone, but once a year I subject my body to a heavy dose of fried flavorful fillets. When I leave there, the deep guilt sets in and 10 minutes later the release cleanse kicks in and it's all better.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
                            Bingo, been like that for years somehow the craving comes once a year, every year

Comment

Y'all can eat UNCOOKED eggs, but can't handle LJS's?
                              All joking aside I've heard more people getting seriously ill from LJS than all other fast food combined.

Just keep eating there. You will join the "never again" crowd sooner or later. And when you're 10x worse off on your knees holding the porcelain god versus being drunk you will remember this thread.

I actually liked the food considering it's fast fish. Can't risk it though. It's not opinion good/bad when people get sick.

Comment

In for pics of someone eating one of these twinkees with a report of how good or bad it is.

Comment

Working...
                                X