X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video Contest

Posted this in the Campfire. Thought I'd do well to post it here too:

Big announcement:

We've decided to open the contest to ALL bowhunters! That's right LSBA membership not required. No entries received yet so get them in now (must be postmarked by 5/20).

Comment

I have a video but it was filmed on a hard drive camera, uploaded to laptop and edited, deleted off the camera. Are there any exceptions to the SD card /MiniDV only requirement?

Comment

Dvd

Originally posted by Chew View Post
        I have a video but it was filmed on a hard drive camera, uploaded to laptop and edited, deleted off the camera. Are there any exceptions to the SD card /MiniDV only requirement?
        Those kinda files tend to be too large to e-mail. I think you can send them in on a disk (DVD). Let me double check and get back with you.

Pablo

Comment

Si

And the answer is:

YES!

You can send it in on a disc.

Comment

Thanks. I'll see if I can get time to send it in

Comment

Bump for nonmembers and anyone who was confused.

Comment

Where do we send them in to?

Comment

I just realized mine had deer, javi, turkey, all in one video. I'll post it up on whitetail-mafia anyway.

Comment

Re-route

Originally posted by bobfishbw View Post
                    Where do we send them in to?
                    If you'll click the link in the top thread I've answered these questions. I apologize for being too lazy to retype 'em here.

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                    I just realized mine had deer, javi, turkey, all in one video. I'll post it up on whitetail-mafia anyway.
                    Chew, I don't think having the other animals in the video disqualifies it. Go ahead and send it in. Either way, I'm sure you have great footage for the DVD we're making.

Pablo

Comment

Working...
                    X