No announcement yet.

Breakfast Burrito

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh man...if it wasn't such a drive I would eat here every day...I have taken my bike all over this state and breakfast burritos are my 'thing' so I'm agreeing with everyone here...BUT! That being said...Kathy's Kosmic Kowgirl Kafe in Terlingua (home of the World Chili Cookoff Championship)...the Pancho Villa. Oh. My. GAWD!

We spent 4 days riding around down there and by the second day she had our breakfasts waiting for us with fresh coffee on the picnic table as we left the motel...its a little pink trailer she hand-makes everything out of...if you ask her nicely, she will smoke you a brisket for the next day...absolutely the best I have ever had. Dangit...time for a road trip...
    Last edited by RayRay; 03-29-2012, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie6Delta View Post
      Commies in San Saba! Fixes them any way you want them.
      Kitchen's in San Saba is second, steak and rice is the bomb!!
      Hiblers is killer good too. I'm pretty sure they use deer meat in their fajita tacos (seeing as how he owns the processing plant there).

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
        Don't know the name but is in cherokee, tx on the corner of hwy 16 and RR 501. You can only eat one because they are huge and they are cheap.
        Sue's Corner Store!!! She gets my vote! I was going to say this as my first pick on this thread. Sue also makes the best homemade buns too!

Love me some Sue's!

Comment

Originally posted by Winman View Post
          Ther is an old service station on the right side as you are leaving Mt.Belview that make wonderful tacos....you pick what you want in it...and be careful with the sauce...it's really hot.
          The name of the place is Papa Soliz. But you should head south on 146 about half a mile. There is another place by the feed store and the pool store that is even better! I think it called El Hacendao. Never paid attention
          Last edited by jbird77; 03-29-2012, 02:57 PM.

Comment

In Woodsboro/Refugio County, I have to say the FastBreak on Hwy 77. They are huge and they have nearly every ingredient you can ask for on BB.

Comment

Planet burrito, it's a chain but they are pretty darn good.

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
                Rollin' Joes in Point Comfort and a Mexican Coke....

[ATTACH]324508[/ATTACH]
                That's what they're spota look like! You gotta have pico in there to reach real deal status, and don't gimme nuthin without cilantro in i........with a Mexican Coke!

I like mine from Taqueria Eva's on N Main in Cowtown, but Jalapenos Taqueria here in K-town aint bad.

Comment

Homemade Corn and or Flour tortillas.......come on folks.....You Can't Beat San Antonio for Breakfast Tacos!!!

El Milagrito Cafe - Near St Mary's Street and 281 - San Antonio Texas!

Comment

Why are do yall call them burritos wen they are really a taco? Growing up around Austin they have always been called tacos but when I lived in Dallas if you could find them they were called burritos.

Comment

Not gonna lie, the ones they serve up in the commons here at A&M are pretty dang good.

Comment

Originally posted by Montec man View Post
                        El Charrito, Georgetown Texas. Best I've ever had bar none. The Barbacoa taco with some fresh pico de gallo is killer there.
                        Originally posted by tonyt79 View Post
                        Not really a burrito, but Juan in a Million in austin. You get tortillas with the Don Juan. greatness. Its a pile of eggs bacon and potatoes.
                        Both are great suggestions! El Charrito I love the migas+bacon tacos. Also add Torchy's Taco's to that list in the Austin area.

I get breakfast taco's probably 2x per week. I pass a Smokey Moe's on my drive to work and usually stop there. The bacon is chopped up small and they put a scoop of it on the taco. Not as good as the ones suggested above but usually a lot faster in and out. Also the one I go to the owner hunts and we swap stories or trail cam pics

Comment

La Estacion, 2428 Ball St, Galveston Tx

Comment

The tortilla factory in Ingleside!

Comment

I gotta say the " Hippo " from Nenas in Freeport, Homemade tortillas and plenty big enough to make you want to go back to bed

Comment

Porras Prontito! EastSide Of Houston!
                                Last edited by DeadlyDiamondShooter; 03-29-2012, 05:21 PM. Reason: Misspelled word!

Comment

Working...
                                X