Bone collector..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bone collector..

This show has really lost me! Waddells hardly ever on here any more, and now it's no huntin it goes couple cornet lines commercial guy at camp with deer,wolf,moose etc just really poor producing IMO just no back story to anything they're doing?? Just me?

You wanna see a good hunting show? I love this one. Bowhunt or Die
    [ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KhrB3-lmJXQ&feature=relmfu"]BowHunt or Die - Season 3 Episode 12: Close Encounters - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I watch it all the time and haven't noticed a fall off of Waddell from the norm....

One of the few I will actually watch..

Comment

I was a huge fan of Road Trips but I don't think I've ever seen Bone Collector for whatever reason. The teenager in me laughs every time I hear that name though.

Comment

IMO they r all silly. Have never watched many hunting shows.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            I watch it all the time and haven't noticed a fall off of Waddell..
            Really? Maybe it's just me then I feel like he's not the feature guy when the show was built around him to begin with. Heard from a buddy of mine that's in the loop of the industry said he's going through the big D for an affair with producers wife. Hope not true I always liked him but as a married man kinda hard to like any man that'll do that

Comment

What happened to lee and Tiffany?

Comment

I like bone collector still. Like me some relentless pursuit and Easton bowhunting with Fred as well

Comment

Originally posted by CityLimitSlayr View Post
                  There's hunting in that show?

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                    Really? Maybe it's just me then I feel like he's not the feature guy when the show was built around him to begin with. Heard from a buddy of mine that's in the loop of the industry said he's going through the big D for an affair with producers wife. Hope not true I always liked him but as a married man kinda hard to like any man that'll do that
                    ouch..

Comment

Originally posted by CityLimitSlayr View Post
                      I like lee an tiff just don like how they show what they've shot before the show even starts kinda takes away from the hunt

Comment

Watch this http://www.longrangepursuit.com/episodes

Its as fun as bow hunting, but with a rifle.

Comment

Don't care about the show, just fun watching her! Haha

Comment

Pigman the series is my favorite show you can watch all his episodes on his website.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                              Heard from a buddy of mine that's in the loop of the industry said he's going through the big D for an affair with producers wife. Hope not true I always liked him but as a married man kinda hard to like any man that'll do that
                              I heard that too, probably a year and a half ago, and my wife is still trying to find out the scoop on that, to no avail. She likes him but that'll dang sure change if she finds out that he really did cheat!

Comment

Working...
                              X