Will Tundra Replacement Bumpers Fit Sequoia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will Tundra Replacement Bumpers Fit Sequoia

I would like to put a front end replacement on my wife's Toyota Sequoia. I was wondering if the tundra replacement front bumpers will fit on a Sequoia? Anyone have any knowledge of this?

Nobody? Bueller? Bueller?

Comment

there is a conversion kit available for the sequoia. Not 100% certain what it entails. You may need that kit for the bumpers to fit correctly.

Comment

The front one should with no problems
        Rear no!!

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

Have received mixed reviews from truck accessory places. Anyone have any more info have you down this?

Comment

Have received mixed reviews from truck accessory places. Anyone have any more info have you down this?

Comment

Not certain but I would guess that they are the same on the front.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Tundra.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.9 KB
ID:	24429569

Comment

what year model ? are you going aftermarket ?

( i'm in the AM business )

Comment

I know it can be done, I'm sorry, I just don't know exactly how. I had to do a little Instagram searching, but I found the one I was thinking of. I attached the photo of it. On IG the owner's handle is @ashileeet
                    I own a Tundra and follow a bunch of Tundra stuff over there.

It might be worth hitting her up and asking how and where she had it done. If you're not on IG, it's worth signing up just to send her a message. Pretty slick ride.

J
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by justhrowit View Post
                      I know it can be done, I'm sorry, I just don't know exactly how. I had to do a little Instagram searching, but I found the one I was thinking of. I attached the photo of it. On IG the owner's handle is @ashileeet
                      I own a Tundra and follow a bunch of Tundra stuff over there.

It might be worth hitting her up and asking how and where she had it done. If you're not on IG, it's worth signing up just to send her a message. Pretty slick ride.

J
                      That is bad to the bone.

Comment

Call toytec. They'll probably know.

Comment

Working...
                        X