No announcement yet.

Bicycle Hunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is mine I'm building out. Electric battery run time about 3-4 hours, top speed -18mph,
    5 speed. I've added a computer controller, fenders, a rear rack and bow holder from Corrigan, and am now looking for a trailer.
    I'm keeping the original color cause I want to be seen and she runs real quiet too.
    It's hard walking sometime for an old fat man with arthritis in their hips but it's fun to just ride too-hunting or not.
    Look up Sondors electric bikes-$500.00.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Miller View Post
      This is mine I'm building out. Electric battery run time about 3-4 hours, top speed -18mph,
      5 speed. I've added a computer controller, fenders, a rear rack and bow holder from Corrigan, and am now looking for a trailer.
      I'm keeping the original color cause I want to be seen and she runs real quiet too.
      It's hard walking sometime for an old fat man with arthritis in their hips but it's fun to just ride too-hunting or not.
      Look up Sondors electric bikes-$500.00.
      Hey Pat. Haven't seen you on here lately. Cool bike.

Comment

Originally posted by HdFilmmaker View Post
        Camera?????? Are you on the correct forum? The bird-watchers is three clicks to the left. lol jk
        Some of us don't have the $$$$ for the fancy stuff or latest/greatest. So gotta use what we gotta use.
        If I wasn't using a Active S4 that I bought just for that hunt, which I still have and use (without cell service), then I was using an old Sony DVD. Heck, I've only had wifi for 2 years now. And my 1999 computer I had built, gave it up last year.
        But then and again, I'm a lil three clicks to the left sometimes anyway. Just ask Froggy.

Nice bike Pat!
        Last edited by Texas Grown; 07-17-2016, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
          Some of us don't have the $$$$ for the fancy stuff or latest/greatest. So gotta use what we gotta use.
          If I wasn't using a Active S4 that I bought just for that hunt, which I still have and use (without cell service), then I was using an old Sony DVD. Heck, I've only had wifi for 2 years now. And my 1999 computer I had built, gave it up last year.
          But then and again, I'm a lil three clicks to the left sometimes anyway. Just ask Froggy.

Nice bike Pat!
          Nice! I still have my Argus C3 sitting on my shelf and along with my Browning to remind me.

Comment

Cool beans! I have never actually heard of this before but I guess it makes sense.

Comment

I"ll be using my bike for the first time this year in Colorado. Got access to private land bordering national forest. I will be near highest part of country so bike should come in handy.

Comment

it's time to bring this back to the first page
                to inspire those of you who haven't tried hunting on a bike

Comment

another year, and it's July
                  it's time to bring this back to the first page
                  to inspire those of you who haven't tried hunting on a bike

Comment

I have used my cart and my bike at granger quite a bit. I can cover a lot of ground in way less time. Spot n stalk has never been easier.

Comment

Some really good information on here I’ll be building one soon.

Comment

Bump to keep this thread rolling!

Comment

Jack, hope your doing well.

Comment

Haven't seen CaptJack post in a while. Hopefully this thread brings him back around.

Comment

Has some Koplin Pro clamps and a rear rack come in for my bike today, going to use the clamps kinda like the Montana Scabbard for a rear tire mount for my bow. Game cart will mount to the rear luggage rack. Got some marching orders to head up to Chicago for work for a couple of weeks, will try to take my Trek with me and get some work done on it up there, will upload pics as the build progresses.

Comment

My Rad Rover is already at the lease. Installed some tire liners and slime for flat prevention.

Click image for larger version

Name:	4E5FA243-391C-4551-9C52-988FEB3E460B.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	207.0 KB
ID:	24592474

Comment

Working...
                                X