Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DIY Hog light?`

Does anyone have plans they have used?

I have seen some people take a head lamp and install a pressure switch...

I have also seen a maglight with an all thread into the stabilizer....

Any other ideas?

anyone have any plans?/?

Comment

interesting....

Comment

are you looking for a hog light for your bow? If so search hog light on here. I believe some one made one awhile back

Comment

I tried searching lots of ways, maybe I am searching the wrong way. let me try again.

Yes, looking for a powerful light. I have the "hawg light" but am not impressed.

Comment

I know someone made one out of a head lamp.

Comment

The thread is Head light to hog light

Comment

thanks.

I am going to try a mag light as well.

Comment

easiest hog light ever

I made one for my bow. I will take a pic later and try to post. Basically you get a L bracket from Home Depot and drill out on of the holes to fit over the bolt for your stabilizer. Then get a 1 inch scope ring and get a in tac light and slip the light into the ring. The light I got has a pressure switch so I can draw and press the switch when ready to shoot. Got this on ebay for like 10 bucks.
                  Other option I have is a tac light with a scope mount already built into the light frame. Again slip that over the L bracket, come with a pressure switch. Got this one on Ebay too for 20 bucks. Then buy a Tac light on ebay, I think mine cost list 20 bucks and it come equip with a scope.

Comment

some pics of my bow hog lights

[ATTACH]41805[/ATTACH]
                    [ATTACH]41806[/ATTACH]
                    [ATTACH]41807[/ATTACH]
                    [ATTACH]41808[/ATTACH]

First two are the light that comes with a scope rail mount built into the light frame, this is one bright light and I can see past 40 yards.

The second one is the one I put a 1in scope ring and can clearly see out to 25 to 30 yards.

Comment

Working...
                    X