Subtle Discrimination in the Workplace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Subtle Discrimination in the Workplace

Eventually we won't know what the f*ck to do when we get to work. Who comes up with this crap?

Even glances can be considered a form of discrimination. It's up to human resources professionals to decide what is actionable and what isn't.

Seems people make crap up to be butt hurt over.....

If I roll my eyes at you, you're an idiot.
    If I shake my head side to side, you're an idiot.
    If I look at you, puzzled, and cock my head to one side or the other, I am trying to classify what type of idiot you are.
    If I look at you and smile, you're OK in my book.
    If I look at you and start crying, you probably are either standing on my foot or you dropped something real heavy on it. please do not be offended, but move your foot, or said item, as quickly as possible...then look for eye roll.
    I treat all my staff/coworkers the same. No age, color, marital status, marital choice, animal lover, vegetarian, meat eater, God lover, God hater, sex makes any difference.

Do the job. Do it well. Do it for the time you are at work...you will get the smile version.

Comment

And you are a POS racist if you don't look at them! LOL

Seems like "they" are now every single person except white males. When do poor white guys get to moan, groan and make up BS?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        And you are a POS racist if you don't look at them! LOL

Seems like "they" are now every single person except white males. When do poor white guys get to moan, groan and make up BS?
        Pretty sure its white libtards that come up with this crap.

Comment

The only workplace discrimination going on these days is against the middle aged white male.

Comment

There is a cure for this madness once every white person marches down to the DMV and identifies as a Black female muslim.

Sounds stupid but they can’t do anything about it and if they utter a word, its racist

Its time to pull the big boy pants up and use their tactics against them.

Comment

Microaggressions in the workplace...

Glad I work from home.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
                There is a cure for this madness once every white person marches down to the DMV and identifies as a Black female muslim.

Sounds stupid but they can’t do anything about it and if they utter a word, its racist

Its time to pull the big boy pants up and use their tactics against them.
                It doesn't work that way. I tried it at the hospital once.

If you're white they will simply not help you until you give proper ID.

Comment

Prison guards must be on edge of a walkout right now.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                    The only workplace discrimination going on these days is against the middle aged white male.

Ain't that the truth

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

They didnt think this one through. How the hell are you supposed to get the interns to play doctor if you can make eye contact? Pfffttttttt

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                        They didnt think this one through. How the hell are you supposed to get the interns to play doctor if you can make eye contact? Pfffttttttt
                        Maybe tell your intern that he's going to have to play a proctologist?

Comment

The stink eye can be a powerful tool in management.

Comment

HR should be eliminated from all work places. HR creates more problems than it ever solves. I've seen many a butt kicking take place out on construction sites that solved the problem pronto. Gone are the good ol days

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                              Maybe tell your intern that he's going to have to play a proctologist?
                              Male intern? That's a thing? That doesn't even make sense to me

Comment

Working...
                              X