Raccoon vs Bobcat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raccoon vs Bobcat

Check out this fight between Rocky the Raccoon and Bob the bobcat.

Please subscribe to enjoy wildlife videos from my backyard every week!~This video caught the dispute between a mother raccoon and a fairly young bobcat. Watc...

Wow, that bobcat is quick!

Comment

yep that raccoon is like " you want some of this?"

Comment

Shows the quickness of a cat. Poor raccoon looked like he was in slow mode

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I guess you would say "Cat like reflexes"

Comment

Way cool! My money would have been on the cat, but that coon wasn't taking any of it

Comment

Originally posted by canny View Post
              Way cool! My money would have been on the cat, but that coon wasn't taking any of it
              Pizzed off coon, is a bad mammer jammer!! I would still bet on the cat, but I've seen more than 1 dog die at the hands of a coon.

Comment

That coon was like Rocky Balboa. Kept getting his face punched in and kept coming. I would have thought there would be more damage

Comment

Trash panda aint having none of it....

Comment

Makes you wonder what the raccoon said???

I mean seriously... that coon just kept getting all up into that cat's space and that cat didn't do anything until all of a sudden... bam! Then the coon just keeps piling on...

Clearly that coon has something against that bobcat... geez

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                      Makes you wonder what the raccoon said???

I mean seriously... that coon just kept getting all up into that cat's space and that cat didn't do anything until all of a sudden... bam! Then the coon just keeps piling on...

Clearly that coon has something against that bobcat... geez
                      I was wondering the same thing. The cat seemed perfectly content to just mind it's own business until the coon got in it's face one too many times. Maybe the coon had a nest of babies nearby?

Comment

Cool video. That coon wasn’t quiting.

Comment

The coon wasn't as slow as it looked. That cat was fast! Coon kept his head down while on the attack. Probably knows to protect it's eyes. Bobcat definitely got some good hits in, but he was running in the end and the coon got his territory back. Not sure who gets the "win".

Comment

I'll take the coon 10/10. If they weighed 150lbs, they'd own the woods.

Comment

Wow, fast. Head butting raccoon, my biggest fear...

Comment

Working...
                              X