This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigRed323 View Post
    Yup. Leave it to TBH to stir something out of nothing.
    Sad!

Hawking is flying around up there somehow. He attributed his longevity to a fierce will to live and desire not to let his disease keep him from living a full, meaningful life. He lived his life his way...and I very much doubt he would ever care what TBH thinks about it. Much respect!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
      Man, I love this place! We can't ever bury someone without getting in a fist fight!

Hillbillies, I tell ya!
      Yup...

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
        He called heaven a “fairy story” so unfortunately I don’t think that is the case.
        Agree!

Comment

I think people need to better understand the word "theory"

Comment

It appropriate to me. Its only my “theoretical” opinion that we should all aspire to some greater good in life than just feedin the worms, hogs, and buzzards. I won’t pretend like he was something he wasn’t.

I’m sure many on here will be the first to post “props” and a “shout out” for Hillary Clinton when she kicks off to Hell. And I’m 100% positive God won’t even hold it against me when I Pee on her headstone!

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            It’s ok that we disagree. However the jerk in your face method of delivery isn’t going to help.

I’m pretty blunt as well but I know when it’s appropriate and when it isn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            Last edited by Johnny44; 03-14-2018, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Back space

You Christians are something else

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
                Back space

You Christians are something else

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                Yes yes we are. You are too per Jesus.
                Last edited by Spearchunker; 03-14-2018, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Jesus Saves

What folks mean is if a Christian doesn’t jump on a particular bandwagon then something is wrong with that.

Comment

Dude broke the record for ALS survivors by a mile. That nasty ***** disease kills you typically 2-5 years after diagnosis. I lost a good friend to it at age 46. Watched him waste away. It was horrible. The kicker is this disease does not affect your mind but the body only so your literally trapped cause your body is done but your mind is as clear as ever. I hope Steve didn't miss his Salvation. If he did he was too smart for his own good.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
                      It appropriate to me. Its only my “theoretical” opinion that we should all aspire to some greater good in life than just feedin the worms, hogs, and buzzards. I won’t pretend like he was something he wasn’t.

I’m sure many on here will be the first to post “props” and a “shout out” for Hillary Clinton when she kicks off to Hell. And I’m 100% positive God won’t even hold it against me when I Pee on her headstone!

Not sure you’re getting what I’m saying. I agree with what your saying just maybe not the way you’re saying it.

You won’t hear me say anything good about Hillary. She is pure evil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I only have three things to say on this thread:

1) Stephen Hawking will long be remembered as an accomplished physicist who happened to also have a horrible disease that he would not give into
                        2) Some of these posts in this thread make me wonder how people can read the same book and come away with such varying lessons
                        3) It's obvious some on here did not take the time to learn the difference between theory and hypothesis

Comment

Rest In Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
                            I only have three things to say on this thread:

1) Stephen Hawking will long be remembered as an accomplished physicist who happened to also have a horrible disease that he would not give into
                            2) Some of these posts in this thread make me wonder how people can read the same book and come away with such varying lessons
                            3) It's obvious some on here did not take the time to learn the difference between theory and hypothesis
                            1) Yep
                            2) Yep
                            3) Yep

Well said

Comment

Lots of smart people don’t have any common sense I read we’re he says that humans need to leave earth in the next 200 years to survive colonize in space somewhere like what the moon mars Venus that sure is a far stretch for even a proclaimed genius kind of like Al Gore said we were going to burn up 20 years ago because of global warming these people get stuff this crap in there heads and run with who hears on this site really thinks that we will colonize on other planets

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy moss View Post
                                Lots of smart people don’t have any common sense I read we’re he says that humans need to leave earth in the next 200 years to survive colonize in space somewhere like what the moon mars Venus that sure is a far stretch for even a proclaimed genius kind of like Al Gore said we were going to burn up 20 years ago because of global warming these people get stuff this crap in there heads and run with who hears on this site really thinks that we will colonize on other planets
                                Not one punctuation in all those words! How in the hell can you do that?

Comment

Working...
                                X