Bill Miller BBQ WTH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TexasTK View Post
    Agree that Bar B Q is average but I do like the fried chicken, sweet tea & pecan pie. I always get a side of cream gravy to dip the chicken in. Yummy
    I like to get an extra side order of gravy to dip my gravy in.

Comment

Originally posted by 8pointer View Post
      It’s hard to order BBQ from a restaurant that doesn’t have a BBQ pit...... never had their chicken though.
      Really? You are in San Antonio and don't know their BBQ operation is downtown and cooks brisket for there 70+ locations each and every day.
      You must go there for the tea.

Comment

Originally posted by sendit View Post
        Really? You are in San Antonio and don't know their BBQ operation is downtown and cooks brisket for there 70+ locations each and every day.
        You must go there for the tea.
        Yes I know their operation and that is also why their brisket tastes like it was nuked in the microwave.

Comment

Originally posted by armadillophil View Post
          I wish we had Bill Miller in DFW, Dickey's is the worst bbq period.
          True, on the Dickeys, throw Soul Mans in that lot as well... nothing Like Bakers Ribs.. now that there is some good stuff.. wish they had deals like BM

Comment

I don't care for their bbq, but the chicken tenders, gravy, tea and pies are pretty good!

Comment

When we lived up by Canyon lake we ate at BM..it was good ,reasonable, clean,fast,and will do again ..There just aint many around here..Fried Chic is GREAT as mentiond a few times above..There Onions on side cart are My fav..There Tacos in morning aint bad

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                So do the folks at McDonalds and Taco Bell. That doesn’t mean it’s good[emoji23][emoji23]
                The Mc Double and the combo burrito will do in a pinch.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  The Mc Double and the combo burrito will do in a pinch.
                  Sure and a pinch is what you will be doing 5 hours later..

Comment

Better than a burger

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    Every Bill Miller is packed at lunch. The turkey and regular sides is pretty tasty.
                    Bill miller brisket is not so good, but the sides are good, and the smoked chicken is good , and they have fresh salads where else can you get a somewhat regular meal fast food service ?
                    We have a Bill miller & laguna Madre down the street " the seafood is better than
                    Most places

And we enjoy Luby's also " it's not CLEBURNS cafatera " but still better than most places
                    Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 03-14-2018, 10:21 AM.

Comment

This guy gets it.

Comment

Best brisket and salsa ever.

Comment

They actually do have good salsa.

Comment

So Bill Miller was the original brisket salsa infusion?...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              So Bill Miller was the original brisket salsa infusion?...
                              but theirs doesn't have cucumber in it like. That's BoB's secret ingredient.

Comment

Working...
                              X