Age/Score Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Age/Score Please

I've never had a buck on camera worth one of these threads. This is the biggest one I've seen in 3 years on the lease. I'm mostly interested in age, but would like a guess a score too.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347833279.395404.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.9 KB
ID:	24921605
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347833296.648769.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	104.6 KB
ID:	24921606

3.5 115-120

Comment

looks 4 to me..115ish..

Comment

2.5 107"

Good looking deer.

Comment

Just a baby...only 2.5....around 100 I would guess

Comment

2.5 will be a very nice deer in two years

Comment

2.5 to 3

Comment

His face looks young but his body says otherwise. Frontal pictures are the worst for aging....makes them look much younger and leaner. Side view tells the story, easily 5.5 years old. Blocky, full body, roman nose starting, sits back on his hooves, showing his weight.

Comment

4 or 5. 120.

Comment

2.5 100

Comment

i would say 3.5 tops prob 2.5 . you can still make out easily where his neck meets brisket and shoulders, not a single flowing muscle of an older deer. legs still much longer than the depth of his body,

Comment

Im with the 2.5 crowd hes very healthy and showing alot of potential. If he makes it through the season hes gonna be a stud one day.

Comment

3 120

Comment

I was thinking 3.5, but was hoping for older. Our lease is for sale and someone is trying to buy it right now. If he walks out its going to be hard not to let an arrow fly. There probably won't be a next year on this lease.

Comment

Originally posted by down2hunt View Post
                              I was thinking 3.5, but was hoping for older. Our lease is for sale and someone is trying to buy it right now. If he walks out its going to be hard not to let an arrow fly. There probably won't be a next year on this lease.
                              Let an arrow fly. I say he is 3.5 and 110 he isnt fully mature yet but you might as well get a something nice out of the 3 years you have invested in the lease. If you owned the land and or knew you were going to be around next year I would say give him another year or two.

Comment

Working...
                              X