Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buck score software

HAS ANYONE TRIED THIS
    I HAVE BEEN WANDERING WHEN SOMETHING LIKE THIS WOULD COME OUT, I SHOULD HAVE INVENTED IT YEARS AGO.

The BuckScore app is a deer score calculator allowing you to score bucks based on trail camera, harvest, or any freeze frame photo of a buck!

WATCH THIS VIDEO

Comment

I tried its not bad. You need at least two good pics of the animal your trying to score to get a better prospective or average. I have not put an animal on the ground that I have scored with this program to compair its accuracy. Just field judging it seems to do a fairly accurate job.

Comment

That sounds awesome. Im gonna have to try it.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasII View Post
          I tried its not bad. You need at least two good pics of the animal your trying to score to get a better prospective or average. I have not put an animal on the ground that I have scored with this program to compair its accuracy. Just field judging it seems to do a fairly accurate job.
          Thx for info
          Still wandering if i should get it though

Comment

Can someone who has purchased it please test it and get back to us.
            Post a few old trailcam pics of bucks that have been killed and you know the score. See how close it gets.

Comment

They claim to be very accurate ; however, I am wondering how they can be when there is no point of reference (distance from camera, width of a tree trunk, etc. to get a benchmark of any true size measurement) to establish the size of anything in the picture - all deer heads will vary in size, all cameras will be at different angles and distances, etc.

Anyone know how they can determine size of deer without any factual statistics?

Comment

Originally posted by PHfactor View Post
                They claim to be very accurate ; however, I am wondering how they can be when there is no point of reference (distance from camera, width of a tree trunk, etc. to get a benchmark of any true size measurement) to establish the size of anything in the picture - all deer heads will vary in size, all cameras will be at different angles and distances, etc.

Anyone know how they can determine size of deer without any factual statistics?
                In the video it looks like they get a close scale by width of a ear or distance between eyes but idk

Comment

you can do the same thing yourself by looking at the same pictures.

Learn the animals in your area. Learn how long the average ear is, how far apart the average deer's eyes are.

Everything you need to learn is right there every time a deer is killed.

Comment

That is crazy that they can claim to be within 2" or so based off that.

Comment

Originally posted by PHfactor View Post
                      That is crazy that they can claim to be within 2" or so based off that.
                      I know right
                      Cmon anyone else ever use this tool

Comment

ttt

Comment

Not compatable with Apple MAC computers. I was going to get it....

Comment

Originally posted by FCTrapper View Post
                            Not compatable with Apple MAC computers. I was going to get it....
                            Interesting, thats wierd

Comment

Working...
                            X