Did Biden really say this.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did Biden really say this.....

Did he really call the military cadets stupid *******s?

Wasn’t sure if that was doctored......

Anyone have the link

It doesnt bother me if he did say it. What bothers me is the media hasn't covered it at all but it would be headline news for a month if Trump did it. But they aren't biased....yeah, right[emoji57]

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

He said it. Several years ago. Honestly, it’s a nothing burger as it appears to me he said it trying to be one of the guys. Locker room humor. However, if Trump has said this they’d be having impeachment hearings.

Comment

I saw the clip it was a joke if you will and the crowd laughed at it but it was in Poe taste imo.
        There are plenty of things that Joe has said and will continue to say to go after him over and Trump will hold class on how to do it come Tuesday if Joe shows up.
        Joe is a blowhard and will make all kinds of outlandish statements when he finds himself against the ropes as Trump verbally delivers the KO.

Comment

Joke or not all of our TVs would be smoking if Trump said that. You wouldn't go 10 minutes without hearing all about it.

But there's probably 15-20 things Biden has done that's so stupid it would have killed any other past runners chances...And crickets.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
            Joke or not all of our TVs would be smoking if Trump said that. You wouldn't go 10 minutes without hearing all about it.

But there's probably 15-20 things Biden has done that's so stupid it would have killed any other past runners chances...And crickets.
            100% accurate!

Comment

Working...
            X