X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn’t it “our school district?”

Comment

Originally posted by Danno View Post
      I get it now... you people actually believe you have a voice or that you can change politics. Poor souls. It's ok some of us are slower than others. Politics will never change. You can vote 100% of all your favorite politicians into the senate or any other public office and guess what? You will still disagree with their policies. The government will never stop overreaching. It's what they do. Look at the Red Snapper regs. It's never going to stop. And a group of Bow hunters are not going to change it. Do I like it? Absolutely not, but am I going to sit in jail because I got lippy with a cop over a mask mandate? Of course not, and neither will 99% of you on here. There is a lot of talk about fighting back, but when is it going to start? After a cop is killed? Passed that... After churches and hospitals are burned? Passed that.... After innocent citizens are attacked for no reason? Passed that..... So tell me, at what point does this mystical sleeping giant we call the silent majority wake up and start fighting back? Because I have yet to see action only words.
      It started on November 8th, 2016. Why do you think the left has been vile since then?

Comment

Nov. 3rd....of Course. Trump is going to fix everything because he's stopping all the madness now right? I'm a Trump supporter through and through, but unfortunately know that he won't stop this. He can't. His hands are tied. We all see this. So Nov 3rd means absolutely nothing. Only a guarantee that many more cities will burn and many more cops will die.

I know history quite well sir, but until this stand begins it's just all talk. Blowing hot air on social media does nothing . Lead the stand and make new history...that is if you are as serious about it as you want all of us to believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
          Isn’t it “our school district?”
          No. You just live in their school district. Which is why you have zero say in the amount of school taxes you pay.

Comment

Nov. 3rd....of Course. Trump is going to fix everything because he's stopping all the madness now right? I'm a Trump supporter through and through, but unfortunately know that he won't stop this. He can't. His hands are tied. We all see this. So Nov 3rd means absolutely nothing. Only a guarantee that many more cities will burn and many more cops will die.

I know history quite well sir, but until this stand begins it's just all talk. Blowing hot air on social media does nothing . Lead the stand and make new history...that is if you are as serious about it as you want all of us to believe.
            You don’t sound like any Trump supporter I’ve met. You have such a defeatist attitude. That will prove to be dangerous Complacency. Have a good day Danno.

Comment

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
              This is my thoughts. We as conservatives are quick to point out that a black person should just follow directions and comply with Leo's orders to avoid any physical harm. This lady refuses to comply with Leo and the same conservatives praise her. I believe that's a bit hypocritical on our part. We are better than that.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
              Yes, it's the same exact thing

a 140lb white woman with I'd wager zero felonies being man handled by a fat black "cop" If he's even a real LEO for minding her own business with her family while separated from other people.

Same as a 250lb black guy with 15 felonies on his rap sheet telling a real LEO or two he's going to grab a gun to shoot the LEO AFTER committing a crime, a real crime.

You got me...I'm racist.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                You don’t sound like any Trump supporter I’ve met. You have such a defeatist attitude. That will prove to be dangerous Complacency. Have a good day Danno.
                Sounds like a typical dem. He just doesn't vote so he tells himself he's not. If it ever gets western, not somebody you'd want on your side.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                  There most certainly is something we can do. We can STAND TOGETHER like the bad *** America’s we are and refuse to let the government CRUSH BUSINESSES AND LIVELIHOOD of the American citizenry.

Good grief people the government works for WE THE PEOPLE
                  when can we expect to see your lawsuit against Abbot come up after Hotze's is done?

Comment

Whats ironic is...if you slow down the video or can take screen shots.....a few other people in the stands, NONE of the cheer leaders stand on the track...AND the 2nd officer that ran up to help ...NONE of them had a mask on.....

They will drop these charges faster than Ussain Bolt...and pray that she doesnt file a lawsuit.......

I hope she does....this BS has to stop.......masks do very little for this virus, it is well documented......
                    Do you really think your daisy print homemade mask is gonna stop the deadliest virus ever....wake up people

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                      Sounds like a typical dem. He just doesn't vote so he tells himself he's not. If it ever gets western, not somebody you'd want on your side.
                      Gets western? Man you guys act like it's going to be a shoot out at the OK Corral. Really man, I don't need to stand by anybody's side nor do I expect them to stand by my side. If the time comes that I need to defend my home or family I will do so with the same attitude I defended my country while in the service. I don't want or need to depend on a politician or fellow citizen to protect my family. I will do so or die trying. That's all I can commit myself to.

All of this over a woman who clearly got the end result she was looking for. She wanted her 15 mins of fame. She got it. Good for her. I mean the dumb *** had a mask in her back pocket. You can clearly see in the video. But she was going to show that school district that she doesn't have to follow the rules that she trusts them to put out to protect our children attending the school. How is this any different than someone with a CHL going to the school carrying? He's legal to carry the weapon right? And he's on public property that he pays taxes on right? See, when will it end? At some point the rule no matter how much you disagree with it has to be followed and enforced. Don't like the rules? Run for office and change them.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                        Whats ironic is...if you slow down the video or can take screen shots.....a few other people in the stands, NONE of the cheer leaders stand on the track...AND the 2nd officer that ran up to help ...NONE of them had a mask on.....

They will drop these charges faster than Ussain Bolt...and pray that she doesnt file a lawsuit.......

I hope she does....this BS has to stop.......masks do very little for this virus, it is well documented......
                        Do you really think your daisy print homemade mask is gonna stop the deadliest virus ever....wake up people

Another shade tree medical expert. If you are basing your facts off any news channel or website then maybe you should just let the medical experts that actually know what they are talking about continue to handle the adult issues we are facing. I don't know and don't claim to know but I'm going to lean toward medical experts on such topics. Are you going to trust your pilot to get you safely to your destination or passenger 52 who watched a youtube video on crop dusting? Like the CDC or not they are the people that actually know what they are talking about and don't need a fact checking website to tell them what to do or believe.

Comment

Another shade tree medical expert. If you are basing your facts off any news channel or website then maybe you should just let the medical experts that actually know what they are talking about continue to handle the adult issues we are facing. I don't know and don't claim to know but I'm going to lean toward medical experts on such topics. Are you going to trust your pilot to get you safely to your destination or passenger 52 who watched a youtube video on crop dusting? Like the CDC or not they are the people that actually know what they are talking about and don't need a fact checking website to tell them what to do or believe.
                          bahahahhahahahahahahahaha

Just get into the boxcar......its for your safety

Comment

I read where she told the officers that she had asthma. If that is truly the case then she was exempt. That thing called the ADA protects her.

Comment

Here in lies the problem. Medical experts disagree on this virus. The ones who say the government experts are wrong, get censored.

At the beginning of this plandemic, the “experts” predicted 2 million death in the US. The government “experts” have steadily been changing their numbers all through this ordeal. Now, the CDC has had to admit that only 6% have died from the corona virus itself. Why? Because Trump made the reporting go to HHS instead of the CDC. After that happened, the states started admitting that they had “mis-coded” most of their cases. Ironic, no?

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post

Take the mask debate out of the picture. What if she was smoking/drinking in the stands when the rules said no alcohol/tobacco on the premise, would you stand by her side for breaking the rules set forth then. All she had to do was leave when asked to, but she chose to resist. Now she’s in jail, and her kid gets to deal with his mother being arrested in front of all his friends. There is a time a place for a fight, perhaps this wasn’t the time or place!

Comment

Working...
                                X