No announcement yet.

What gun did you buy today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just picked up this G17 gen4, couldn't pass it up for the price going to be a long term build as far as customizing it.

Comment

Not a complete gun yet, but I'm almost there on a rifle I've been working on for a while. Waiting on the recoil lug and reamer from PTG. Hoping to complete it before rifle season comes around.

Remington 700 LA Mag bolt face, RMEF Edition (basically an sps with camo stock and laser engraved floor plate), not knob built and installed by me.
      Trued by yours truly with advice from Stick1.
      Bartlien 5R barrel in a 3b contour, 7mm with an 8.7" twist. Will finish out at 23-24 inches threaded 5/8-24, chambered in 7mm Rem Mag.
      Trigger Tech Special trigger..... man it's nice.
      And the McMillan Game Hunter with Edge fill arrived this morning......I think the box weighs as much as the stock.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Finally got my hands on a sig p365

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by txfireguy2003 View Post
          Not a complete gun yet, but I'm almost there on a rifle I've been working on for a while. Waiting on the recoil lug and reamer from PTG. Hoping to complete it before rifle season comes around.

Remington 700 LA Mag bolt face, RMEF Edition (basically an sps with camo stock and laser engraved floor plate), not knob built and installed by me.
          Trued by yours truly with advice from Stick1.
          Bartlien 5R barrel in a 3b contour, 7mm with an 8.7" twist. Will finish out at 23-24 inches threaded 5/8-24, chambered in 7mm Rem Mag.
          Trigger Tech Special trigger..... man it's nice.
          And the McMillan Game Hunter with Edge fill arrived this morning......I think the box weighs as much as the stock.

Fantastic lookin rifle! Hope you get it finalized and its a one holer!

Comment

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post

Finally got my hands on a sig p365

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            Sweet man, i wanna try one out too

Comment

Savage 17 Wsm and a sig 1911

Comment

Originally posted by stickbowcoop View Post
                I built one last summer. It was a lot of fun. I used a Swenson slide and barrel and would like to change the slide one day. Just for aesthetics, I am not wild with how it matches up to the frame but it shoots awesome. I used all Glock internal parts except I used a LW extended slide lock. I also swapped the extended mag release for standard. I'd like to also upgrade the trigger.

Finished mine alred but I feel like I ruined the stipple job, eh it is what it is

I shoulda practiced on this one first I did this on after the P80 I think it came out way better

Sorry for gigantic pics

Comment

Franchi Momentum Bolt Rifle in 308. I added a illuminated Hawke Vantage 3-9x40 to it. Should be a fun ranch gun.

Comment

I have a savage axis .308 with Nikon glass and a 10 round mag that would like to be bought today.

Comment

Palmetto State Armory

Upper came in the mail last week. Palmetto State Armory PA Gen 2 Lower, PA gen 2 .308 18" A2 style upper. Leupold VX Freedom 1.5-4x20 for the optic. Hands down my favorite rifle already.
                      Attached Files

Comment

450BM (Thumper)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
                          Finished mine alred but I feel like I ruined the stipple job, eh it is what it is

There’s no extra points for pretty. Looks good from here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bowyer View Post

Sweet little pistol there!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Picked up my anniversary present from my wife today.
                                Browning Citori 725 in 12 gauge with 30” barrels

It was the only one they had but I was more than happy with the wood this one had

Now to go and turns some clays into dust and knock some doves out of the sky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X