Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 IBO Mid-America Championships Mar. 7-9 Info!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey!! It's my spring break TOO!!
    Will not have to worry about breaking something. Have put wife to work in registration and she will be collecting money in cafeteria. She is retired special ed teacher. Her training comes in handy when dealing with me.
    Will be working on trails in the morning starting around 8:15. If you have time and the need to get into the woods, sure would like the help. Will be serving lunch. Let me know if you will be able to make it.
    Great to talk to Rick last night, he is fired up about the IBO shoot

Comment

Understood! But the skiing is our big family vacation for the year! Plus, I booked that before I knew a date for this. I'll make it, just not this time!

Bisch

Comment

Bill, it was great talking to you last night.

Wish I had had more time to spend, but I know you know the meaning to the word BUSY.

I am busier than a one legged man in a mud wrestling match at the playboy mansion.

Got to get caught up as much as I can in order to justify the trip.
        Looking forward to being there !!!!!!!!

Rick

Comment

Bisch, love like a brother. Have fun with the family. Will miss having you here. Will see you in Vanderpool.

Comment

Bisch, be careful skiing! Have fun, and we will see you next time! I know you would be here otherwise. P.S. Don't do any ski racing! Your not an Olympic skiier!

Comment

What time will the team shoot start on Friday?

Comment

8-8:30 you can start shooting Friday! Hope you can make it!

Comment

Originally posted by BDann View Post
                  What time will the team shoot start on Friday?
                  I think he's asking what time the team shoot(women/men) is!

Comment

You know I didn't even read the word "team". I'm so busy making the sponsor signs, my bad! The Team Event starts around 5:45. It's a great event. Hope everyone can participate.

Comment

Originally posted by Skunklady View Post
                      You know I didn't even read the word "team". I'm so busy making the sponsor signs, my bad! The Team Event starts around 5:45. It's a great event. Hope everyone can participate.
                      5:45 P.M. I am guessing ?

Can you tell us the format please mam.

Carl & I might make it time Friday for that.

Rick

Comment

Originally posted by RickBarbee View Post
                        5:45 P.M. I am guessing ?

Can you tell us the format please mam.

Carl & I might make it time Friday for that.

Rick
                        She kinda explains it in the initial post.Women team captains draw names out of a hat to form each of their teams which will shoot 3-d targets out in an open shooting area which spectators can watch each round until the last team is standing as the winner.

Comment

I just talked to Carl, and we are going to try to be there early enough Friday to sign up & shoot the team shoot.

Rick

Comment

Rick you will enjoy this format. We will see yall there. This is a long way for North Tx . but if Rick can come this far. All of you can cause that is about as far as you can get unless you are coming from El Paso. This is new for everyone but I assure yall a good time . Worth the drive. Bill always does class act at the Chester Shoot and this will not be different I am sure.

Comment

Here is the format for the Team Event: Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.5 KB
ID:	24289193

Comment

Any idea of how many shooters are signed up already?

Comment

Working...
                                X