N Fort Worth duck hunting help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

N Fort Worth duck hunting help

Hello everyone I'm wandering if anyone knows and is willing to share any semi decent public land that I can duck hunt within an hour of the blue mound Saginaw area. I can't find any info on the lakes except for RR up in Sanger and it gets a little nuts with the sky busters out there. If you're willing to part with some info it would be much appreciated just pm me some general advise on the area (not asking for the gps on your hidden blinds/ not trying to crowd your honey hole).

Lake Lavon. Richland Chambers. LBJ grasslands. Have not hunted these all but a start to your search

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Go further north to Texoma. Lots of good public spots up there. Check out the slicom slough area. Far west side of the lake. Let me know if I can help any further. Good lookin dog

Comment

Good looking pup.

Comment

thanks here's another

Comment

Used to be able to hunt Eagle Mtn., not sure now but u could prob call and ask a GW or TRWD.

Comment

I hunted Eagle Mouintain a few years back. Had to hunt all day but you can get it done.

Comment

The water is prob too low , would prob be hunting main lake.

Comment

it's pretty dry this year, I'd stick to the spot you have in the pic and just scout come next October. Nothing better than finding your own spot rather than asking for one...
                    Good luck!

Comment

whitney, navarro mills

Comment

What I'm curious about is eml there's no maps of public parts that I can find and don't know where I can enter without a boat

Comment

I used to do real well on bridgeport, putting in at the wizard wells boat ramp. shot loots of ducks in the flats there.

Comment

Can't help you with the land but that's a great picture of the pup! Enjoy watching the dogs work as much as I do shooting

Comment

Originally posted by Sickaris View Post
                              What I'm curious about is eml there's no maps of public parts that I can find and don't know where I can enter without a boat
                              You will need a boat for EM, very limited shore access even for fishing. Whitney/Aquilla would be a better choice, i think you could possibly walk in to some areas there & free permit. LBJ grasslands in Decatur also but it's hunted hard and suffering from low water in a lot of areas, no permit needed here.

Comment

Working...
                              X