any one hunt at bowhunters paradise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any one hunt at bowhunters paradise

Iam looking for any info or pics any one has about bowhunters paradise in bracketville tx, me and a buddie are going there the end of the month

i was just there in the middle of june and saw tons of animals......the only problem was, in all four days i sat in the blinds, not one shooter anything was in front of me. i probably saw over 1,000 animals in the 4 days between sits, walking the roads and driving around in the ranger and of those, there were 2 nice axis deer and one blackbuck that was a borderline shooter. tons of females and imature males. didnt see any mature rams, no mature goats and 0 hogs. my buddy who was with me shot a decent goat and a nice 120lb pig but it was the only goat he saw and he only saw one other pig. there had been alot of rain and things were very green which played a big role im sure. but i was very surprised that i didnt see anything that i could have shot at even if i wanted to. that being said, Jim is a great host and the food is excellent. he did work his butt off for me to try and get an opportunity and let me go out whenever i wanted. we even set up a new tripod blind next to a field i wanted to hunt. the bunkhouse was nice and there was plenty to drink and snack on. it was an overall good experience, and those axis are very, very spooky. tough animals to take anywhere. i did see some nice oryx that i may have had an opportunity at if i wanted to pay $3,000. good luck to you guys and let us know how it goes.

Comment

Working...
    X