Winter Olympic’s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HC Sniper View Post
    My favorite is curling. I will watch it every time I can.
    Have you seen the Russian female curler??? WOW!!!!

A RUSSIAN athlete has heated up the Winter Olympics after fans went wild on Twitter over her “model looks”. Stunning Russian curler Anastasia Bryzgalova has captured hearts across the w…
    Last edited by bklem; 02-12-2018, 06:15 PM.

Comment

I caught a few minutes of women's hockey today.

Sweden 8, Korea 0

It wasn't anywhere near as close as the final score. Interesting that there's such a wide discrepancy in an elite event like the olympics.

I caught some of the figure skating last night. Add me to the list of people wondering why the skater that fell still beat skaters who did not. Seems like once you fall, you lose major points and that's the cost of skating outside your ability/nerves.

Comment

Those snowboarders can fly.

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
          Those snowboarders can fly.
          Man that girl just face planted. That's gunna leave a mark Im afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
            Man that girl just face planted. That's gunna leave a mark Im afraid.
            She was a hot too. Unfortunate.

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post

Sweden 8, Korea 0

It wasn't anywhere near as close as the final score. Interesting that there's such a wide discrepancy in an elite event like the olympics.

I caught some of the figure skating last night. Add me to the list of people wondering why the skater that fell still beat skaters who did not. Seems like once you fall, you lose major points and that's the cost of skating outside your ability/nerves.
              I still think that once you fall you need to get up and just get off the ice. But i know nothing about the sport. Just get tired of watching butt busters all night long.

Johnny Weir is making the skating much less enjoyable.

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post

Sweden 8, Korea 0

I’m with ya on that. I obviously don’t know sh** about figure skating but that appeared to be a fix. I can understand factoring in level of difficulty but if you fall while attempting a maneuver maybe that move was beyond your capabilities and you sure shouldn’t receive extra points for it IMO. Idk

Comment

Originally posted by bklem View Post
                  Have you seen the Russian female curler??? WOW!!!!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/55597...ussian-curler/
                  Thares nakid pitures on thayat link!

Comment

Can we get a one on one snowboard match up between Chloe Kim and Shaun White? That young lady has "it". Congrats on the gold.

Comment

Originally posted by asu-indian View Post
                      Thares nakid pitures on thayat link!
                      Holy cr** I didn't look all the way down that page!!! How in the heck do I delete that link??? I can't edit my original post now???

Comment

I love watching nearly any type of olympic event, but man, every freakin time I turn it on this year it's FIGURE SKATING. I can't watch it. I appreciate it takes a ton of skill and I certainly couldn't do it. Don't get me wrong, I know we all love watching dudes in see through mesh and bedazzled form fitting pants dancing to some pop music, but it's happened about 5 times so far and really takes the wind out of the sails. Wish they would break it down with more description in the guide IE 15 minute windows of figure skating, womens snowboarding halfpipe, mens moguls, cross country skiing, biathalon, etc.....

Comment

Winter Olympic’s

They keep teasing that Shaun White is going to hit the initial half pipe qualifying run tonight but if you look up the schedule, it says it all starts tomorrow.

I think they are stringing us along.

*edit

Looks like qualifying is about to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by Legdog; 02-12-2018, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Good stuff

"A B-squad of less talented, but undeniably heterosexual figure skaters."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by Legdog; 02-13-2018, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Lol^^^^

Comment

Women’s hockey was tough to watch. Same with figure skating, I just can’t stand to watch it. The snowboarding last night was awesome though.

Comment

Working...
                                X