My trip to NTO is only 13 Days away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My trip to NTO is only 13 Days away

I can't believe that my trip back home is only 13 days away. I am sick and tired of the cold and rain, almost daily. I can't wait until I get on the Tube early in the morning to head to London..........that is one step closer to sitting in a tree stand and get ready to see lots of animals and tons of laughs!

I have no idea what I want to hunt. I know I would love to get a Huge BB with my bow....25+ inches is what I am looking for. Fat Chance, but it could happen. I would love to pop a huge Black Hawaiian Ram or a Big Mouflon. I don't care, I just want to hunt and fish and try out my New Matthews Reezen! I think I will let my 10yr old brother harvest his first animal with his bow.....we will see.

I am so tired of working in my cubicle and being away from Texas! I need deer season to come back around so I can get my first buck over 120". I am also excited about a 36" Axis buck with my name on him. I am trying to talk my buddy into letting me harvest a 4 1/2yr 140+ PY whitetail.........

If anyone wants to join me to hunt Hogs or good sized rams for 300.00 a piece, let me know. www.ntohunt.com Would love to share camp with a TBH.

I will be trying out my new camera and getting lots of pics for you guys! Take care!

Good luck on the hunt.

Comment

Thanks, I will give a day by day spill, along with pictures of animals. I will try to video the trip and see what I can get.

J-J, I love that Ram brother! That thing is sick!

Comment

Good luck and have a great hunt!

Comment

Goodluck!

Comment

Working...
          X