Went Fishing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went Fishing.

Did a little fishing this morning. Got 3 in all. I think I'm gonna upgrade my fishing pole in the future as well.

nice! sounds like you had more fun than me this morning!

Comment

Did you just happen to find one washed up on the bank and take a picture? Good shootin!

Comment

Impressive!!!

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by chackworth3 View Post
            Did you just happen to find one washed up on the bank and take a picture? Good shootin!
            Lol!

Comment

Bowfishing is a hoot!

Way to go!

Bisch

Comment

Hey Chris, Mark wants you to hurry up and finish that bow. He and I are going to the river this weekend and he was wanting to use it to shoot some more carp. I told him that I have some screws to attach his reel to it............

Comment

The rubber fingers on a Trad. set up is the only way to bow fish. Great shooting.

Comment

Nice!!

Comment

I forgot to tell Chris to put a place for a reel on my new longbow. We can use drywall screws I guess.

Comment

well done

Comment

Originally posted by TXMark View Post
                          I forgot to tell Chris to put a place for a reel on my new longbow. We can use drywall screws I guess.
                          I can put some in there if you want me to. I'm sure I've got some screws lying around the shop...

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter Todd View Post
                            Hey Chris, Mark wants you to hurry up and finish that bow. He and I are going to the river this weekend and he was wanting to use it to shoot some more carp. I told him that I have some screws to attach his reel to it............
                            I would've just used duct tape but if Mark wants some screws I'll put some in it

Comment

Working...
                            X