What credit card do you use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What credit card do you use?

Don't have too many people to ask about this so figured I'd post here. I hate credit cards. I try to pay cash for everything. Only owe on the house and a car. However, I want my credit score to hit 800 by the time I'm 30 and I'm close lol. Need longer account history. I pay everything off in 1 year or less usually. I want a cash back type deal and prefer 0% for a period. And easy to pay. Won't use it much. Looking at the chase freedom unlimited since I have an account there.

We use Chase Sapphire Reserve and really like it. 3x on travel and dining and some really good rewards if you use “shop through chase” when you need to make online purchases. Has a high fee of $450 but $300 of travel expenses are reimbursed each year. It’s great if you can benefit from its perks

Comment

Chase Sapphire Reserve for regular purchases and a Chase Freedom for when the purchase falls into the 5x points category. Chase ultimate rewards is the best I've seen since you can do 1:1 transfers to their travel partners. IHG, Southwest, etc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Fidelity 2% cash back - no minimum

Comment

Cabela's....pay it off every month and earn Cabela's $$$

Comment

Chase is good. Their user interface online is easy to use. 1.5% cash back on everything is pretty standard. Use it to pay your bills and pay it off every month...don’t carry a balance and you don’t have to worry about interest rates.

Comment

Amazon Prime VISA (Chase)

Comment

Chase Sapphire and don’t carry a balance.

Comment

Sapphire

Comment

Amex get up to 6% on some things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cabelas

Comment

Cabelas

Comment

Marriott Rewards Visa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My deal with cabelas is I can only use it there. I've gotten to a point where I have pretty much all the gear I want. Chase will be cash back. And there's no fee. That's the big kicker there. No fee!! Lol
                            I won't carry a balance unless I get a big cash back promo with money back. Like their offer for $150 back if you spend $500 in 3 months. I'd pay my utilities, cable, and something else and get that in a month and a half.

Comment

VISA (Chase) and Discover. Try to pay everything off that month. Both have good theft protection.

Comment

Working...
                              X