Knee jacked up...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knee jacked up...

Have no idea what I did other than get old. Right knee is swollen and hurting/getting stiff. And I have a hunt this weekend... @%#^*&)@!{|}?&^%

Kick back brother, plenty of time to heal up. Moltrin and Benedryl!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Ice Ice baby..

Comment

Go see the trainers, get the shot, and get your butt back in the game! You can rest when you're dead.

Comment

RICE

Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation

Or RICET if you prefer.

Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation, Tequila

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
            Have no idea what I did other than get old. Right knee is swollen and hurting/getting stiff. And I have a hunt this weekend... @%#^*&)@!{|}?&^%
            It's hell to get old ain't it, but I'm lucky, I only have two bad knees !

Comment

Get that Cajun injector out and get some of that fluid off of it. :-).

Comment

Getting old ain't for the weak. Hope you have a quick recovery.

Comment

I had some bad knee trouble a while back. My knee would swell up bad, turn red, get hot, and hurt like all get out. I ended up being diagnosed with gout. I got put on an alopurinal regiment and haven't had any real trouble since.

Comment

Suck it up buttercup

Comment

Gettin old is a part of life but it ain't for sissys. Even if u got to get it cut off get to the woods and sit in a pop up or box stand. Can't put anything in the freezer sittin at home watchin it done on the tv. Mr BIG might come by.

Comment

Uhhhmmm no sympathy from us with this fancy ride![emoji13][emoji23]

Comment

Sounds like a bersa sac ruptured sometimes it doesn't take much when you get old like us. Nothing to worry about though if it is your body will just absorb it.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Uhhhmmm no sympathy from us with this fancy ride![emoji13][emoji23]

I would never, ever pick on a friend like that. I see you received my PM.

Comment

I thought you old timers were supposed to be tuff.

Hope it heals up soon buddy.

Comment

Working...
                              X