Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

New Bow! Carbon Defiant 34!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Bow! Carbon Defiant 34!

Just a little bit of backstory here, because this bow is not only awesome but special in its own way. Buckskin, black limbs, purple accents. Why purple you ask?

While standing at the counter at Gateway Archery, I watched a customer walk in and look around. After a while he asked "why is there so much purple around this shop? Are you a Tarleton or TCU fan?"

Jim looked up at him and said one word - "Jesus."

That's why I love that shop. You won't be around Jim long before you hear something about Jesus. So my bow bears the colors of royalty, my Lord, and my favorite archery shop.

It's a Hoyt Carbon Defiant 34. So why a purple accented bow? - Jesus.

Checkout Gateway Archery sometime if you're in Fort Worth or Stephenville. Jim bought out the old Smithfield location off Beach Street if you were familiar with them. Jim's good people!

Congratulations on the new rig!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice rig, looks good!

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Sweet

Comment

Nice! I'm a big fan of Jim, he's a great guy for sure! What's the name of his new shop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Jim is the best! Gateway Archery is one of the greatest shops in the DFW area, in my opinion!

Comment

Originally posted by Kirby86 View Post
                Just a little bit of backstory here, because this bow is not only awesome but special in its own way. Buckskin, black limbs, purple accents. Why purple you ask?

While standing at the counter at Gateway Archery, I watched a customer walk in and look around. After a while he asked "why is there so much purple around this shop? Are you a Tarleton or TCU fan?"

Jim looked up at him and said one word - "Jesus."

That's why I love that shop. You won't be around Jim long before you hear something about Jesus. So my bow bears the colors of royalty, my Lord, and my favorite archery shop.

It's a Hoyt Carbon Defiant 34. So why a purple accented bow? - Jesus.

Checkout Gateway Archery sometime if you're in Fort Worth or Stephenville. Jim bought out the old Smithfield location off Beach Street if you were familiar with them. Jim's good people!

I dig it! [emoji1417]

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy7306 View Post
                  Nice! I'm a big fan of Jim, he's a great guy for sure! What's the name of his new shop?

Gateway Archery. He's got two locations; one in Stephenville and he bought out Smithfield Archery late last year. Both are under the Gateway Archery name.

Comment

How mud did that set up cost.. I want one

Comment

Originally posted by Kirby86 View Post
                      Gateway Archery. He's got two locations; one in Stephenville and he bought out Smithfield Archery late last year. Both are under the Gateway Archery name.

Ok cool

Comment

Comment

All 4 of us bowhunt so to help keep track of arrows and equipment we each have a color, purple is mine. If I could pick any new bow, yours would be my pick. It looks awesome!

Comment

Working...
                          X