TBH Express needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH Express needed

Hey guys, I've had great success with TBH Express here in the past, and have even been able to help a couple others out as well. Once again I'm in need of assistance.

This time it's in getting a set of 4 UTV rims & tires from 12ring in Whitesboro (or meet at Cabela's in Ft Worth) down to me in Baytown, (or at least near the Houston area).

We aren't in any rush, and appreciate any help we can get on this.

Thanks,
    Jeff

Any partial runs of the route are welcomed as long as they get the goods closer to me in Baytown.

Comment

I will be going from Stephenville to Whitesboro this weekend and back. Does not help but if anybody else needs anything let me know.

Comment

I will be driving from the Killeen area to Groves Texas on 11-15-17 if that is not too late. I believe we drive thru Baytown on 10.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry Worley View Post
          I will be driving from the Killeen area to Groves Texas on 11-15-17 if that is not too late. I believe we drive thru Baytown on 10.

Thanks Jerry, I certainly appreciate that. I'd like to get them a little sooner but if nothing else works out before you make the trip then that'll have to do.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

I'll be heading to Centerville Tuesday and I'll be heading back to Deer Park Thursday. I'll have an empty trailer going back south.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammerdown View Post
                I'll be heading to Centerville Tuesday and I'll be heading back to Deer Park Thursday. I'll have an empty trailer going back south.
                Thanks Hammerdown, that's a pretty big chunk of the trip there.

Maybe someone can help with the northern part of the route.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Up

Comment

Ttt

Comment

If it falls through with hammerdown, I'll be making the same trip on the same timeline. Centerville to League City

Comment

Not sure how quick you need it, I will be making the trip at the end of November.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushwacker View Post
                            If it falls through with hammerdown, I'll be making the same trip on the same timeline. Centerville to League City
                            Thank you sir.

I'm having trouble making the first leg of that relay work.

Comment

Originally posted by savage1134 View Post
                              Not sure how quick you need it, I will be making the trip at the end of November.
                              I can wait if I have to.

Where will you depart from and arrive to?

Comment

Working...
                              X