Bobcats and Bulls, Part II on CARNIVORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bobcats and Bulls, Part II on CARNIVORE

Here is a teaser from this week's show. No hunting but gives you an idea of what goes on at the school. https://youtu.be/yeR4r_l4WOI
    Thanks and Adios,
    Gary

Awesome trailer. I would love to go sit and watch the school.

Comment

I watched it already. Very good episode

Comment

Never mind. I watched part 1

Comment

Yes, this is part II. We will be hunting bobcats with Shorty and his hounds and then back to the last day of the school. You will like this one.
          Adios,
          Gary

Comment

I watched part one and enjoyed it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Part II is very different. We hope to touch your heart as the last day of the school was Easter Sunday.
              Adios,
              Gary

Comment

Gary,

I caught the second half of part two. Very cool footage from the drone when the cat was in that mesquite tree. I appreciate the Bible verse at the end as well. I will have to try to find part one and catch up.

Tim

Comment

Tag

Comment

Rob Smets is an ordained minister and he and his wife decided that Easter weekend would be a great time to have the school in hopes that an Easter service with the students would change some lives. Someone like Rob who is a hero to these kids and can "get their ear" when you and I may not be able to.
                    Adios,
                    Gary

Comment

Just had an opportunity to watch part 2. I really like the way you used the drone to get above the cat and shoot down to where you can see the dogs too. On another note, what caliber pistol was Shorty shooting.

Great episode

Comment

.22 Mag, the Ruger Single Nine. Super accurate with adjustable fiber optic sights. That's the same gun that I use for calling gray fox in the daylight. If I can get a gray with 40 yards and hold still, I have a pretty good chance of killing him. I shoot the 45 grain Critical Defense ammo from Hornady.
                        Adios,
                        Gary

Comment

Working...
                        X