Texas Youth Hunters Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas Youth Hunters Needed

Didn't now if this was posted or not but saw it in the Lone Star Outdoor News. I figured I'd pass it along maybe a tbh youth will get an opportunity to hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm looking online to sign my daughter up and don't see how to apply for these hunts. The deadline has passed.

Comment

There are some hunts that have deadlines not due until 1-6-17 and later.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        I'm looking online to sign my daughter up and don't see how to apply for these hunts. The deadline has passed.

Once you log onto TYHP.org there is an orange button under each hunt that says "apply for hunt". Click it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

^^^^^^^
          Then look under "Last minute hunts"

Comment

I'm not seeing any hunts open. But I'm looking from my phone.

Comment

Make her an account and log in. Apply from there.

Comment

Make her an account and log in. Apply from there. It's not too late.

Comment

Originally posted by buzzbait View Post
                  I'm not seeing any hunts open. But I'm looking from my phone.
                  Way easier to use a computer. In the comments section put "first time tyhp hunter" , if in fact they are.

Comment

They posted up on their FB page this morning that the all girls hunt on 1/20 still has openings.

Just did our first hunt with them last week. DADS!!! Do not pass up this chance to take your kiddos out. We had a blast!

Comment

I ended up calling them. Very nice lady walked me through it. For some reason their system would not retain my info. All good now.

Comment

Just set up an account for my daughter. I don't think we'll be able to make a hunt this year but it's nice to have this set up for next year. I still need to get her into a hunter's ed class.

Comment

They're all tent camping in january, thats why they haven't been filled with kiddos.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                            Make her an account and log in. Apply from there. It's not too late.

Done. I've got her signed up for a few. I talked to TOWD. They said most have since filled, but to apply in case someone dropped out

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                              They're all tent camping in january, thats why they haven't been filled with kiddos.

Yep. That's a pretty rough youth hunt.

Comment

Working...
                              X