Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dog eat dog world

[ATTACH]878601[/ATTACH]

Folks shouldn't let their dogs run around in the woods.

That said, I'd be super angry if that was my pup.

I wonder if this is photo shopped?

Comment

I smoked one in the gourd with a shotgun last Sunday that was a pet killer. Looks like someone needs to do the same for that one.

Comment

Need that dude around my neighborhood

Comment

Saw a big yote run across the dirt road heading into camp yesterday just before sunset. Tried calling but he didn't even flinch, guess he had a hot date.

Comment

Wonder if he likes cats

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech38 View Post
              Wonder if he likes cats
              If so, I wish he would come to my neighborhood.

Comment

Great AC/DC song

Comment

Gonna call bs....but dang good viral photoshop job.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                    Gonna call bs....but dang good viral photoshop job.
                    X2

Comment

Pretty common around here. One neighbor let her dogs out early one morning before light while she put coffee on and heard all hell brake loose on her back porch. Opened the back door and one ran inside as she went out seeing a yote with one her dogs in its mouth. She started yelling at the yote and her other dog ran back out to as to protect her and another yote picked it up and trotted off. She said there were six of them and they trotted off down the road with both her dogs in their mouth. Same with another neighbor one morning went out calling for his dog because he had not returned to the back door. Dog came limping in from behind the barn ripped open dragging his guts. Took him to the vet but didn’t make it. Really feel bad when kids stop by the house asking if I have seen their dog. I have lost count on how many cats we have had. Wife had one follow her to the horse barn one morning. They are on the open season list around here. We have put a dent in them things have slowed down a little here lately.

Comment

Lady across the street from us raises and sells some fluffy little furball dogs. She said her husband let one out a while back to do its morning business and while he was sitting on the porch sipping coffee a coyote ran around the corner with the dog in its mouth and took off!! He was crying about watching $700 run off in a coyotes mouth!!

Comment

If that is a photoshop job it is a dang good one

That said, I have heard that small dogs and cats are a delicacy to yotes

I let my little dogs out and I keep a watch on them as well as constant scan of yard to make sure one does not try to sneak attack

Comment

Somebody needs to send that yote the TBH manual on how to properly display your take for hero pics.

Comment

Three behind the house last week.

Comment

Working...
                              X